Better Websites? (MySpace, TagDeaf, etc)

:lol: That's not what she means.

Oh I see... Well, I am not interested to put my face on myspace website. I don't like some werido people looking at my picture and read my personal information on the site.

It's alike coming in the wrong place and wrong time meeting a NBC reporter somewhere, Brian Williams. He wanted to capture people for a breaking law for them to meet a young girl in her house. I would say What? What is going on? I would pissed off if there is a new law that we may never know of. Of course, I am not breaking any law. Any reporters go too far or cross the line. It's like asking someone for a help for the directions that could be a problem - they misunderstand that I could be looking a hooker or pimp. I am not panicky at all. The police or reporter doesn't give a damn about us, and all they want to get a big reward. I cannot believe that I am writing this post.

Sorry, VamPyroX - my subject is off...

what about tickle? they don't offer graphic customization either but Tickle is ever evolving though... but their navigation is difficult.

Ringo (the new Ringo after the merge of ringo and tickle) in past, offered no customization and acted like a address book but they morphed into social networking offering customization(I am planning to close my ringo account) Bebo also had that now morphed and I cancelled my account on Bebo.

Hi5 is next which I plan to close account on.

Right on! I plan to erase all my info and pics from Facebook, Hi5, Bebo, and MySpace, then add a link to each profile as a redirection to my new account at VIRB°.

Social networking has become redundant and boring.

I had to check Facebook that you talked about. It looked simple and easy. I bet that it will grow complex someday. I assume that MySpace website used to be a simple one.

I remembered someone who sent me about Ringo information last year. It is a terrible design. I disliked it. I cannot believe that Ringo is still alive and running the business.

what about tickle? they don't offer graphic customization either but Tickle is ever evolving though... but their navigation is difficult.

Ringo (the new Ringo after the merge of ringo and tickle) in past, offered no customization and acted like a address book but they morphed into social networking offering customization(I am planning to close my ringo account) Bebo also had that now morphed and I cancelled my account on Bebo.

Hi5 is next which I plan to close account on.
I have Ringo and Tickle.

A bunch of friends joined Ringo, so I joined as well. They all left and moved to Tickle. I joined there too. They left again. Their excuse was either because of the bullshit "rape story" that happened with one of those sites or that they found something better.

In reality, either of them was good... but people just kept coming and going. So, I stopped joining a bunch of sites. My friends did join Bebo and Hi5 as well. Again, they left. Now, they're at Facebook... and haven't left yet. I joined Facebook because it was focused on colleges only... but now it's public and still undercontrol. :)

I had to check Facebook that you talked about. It looked simple and easy. I bet that it will grow complex someday. I assume that MySpace website used to be a simple one.

I remembered someone who sent me about Ringo information last year. It is a terrible design. I disliked it. I cannot believe that Ringo is still alive and running the business.
To my knowledge, MySpace has always been complicated. I've been a member of MySpace for 2 years and it's been that way for as long as I can remember. Facebook hasn't really changed... just easier.

I have Ringo and Tickle.

A bunch of friends joined Ringo, so I joined as well. They all left and moved to Tickle. I joined there too. They left again. Their excuse was either because of the bullshit "rape story" that happened with one of those sites or that they found something better.

In reality, either of them was good... but people just kept coming and going. So, I stopped joining a bunch of sites. My friends did join Bebo and Hi5 as well. Again, they left. Now, they're at Facebook... and haven't left yet. I joined Facebook because it was focused on colleges only... but now it's public and still undercontrol. :)

You said you have Ringo, Pre-Tickle Ringo? or the new Ringo (although owned by Tickle but has group of programmer experimenting Ringo as address book format like Plaxo for competition but the Ringo has added more feature and it is less address book format and more social networking.. is that latter you are talking about?

I am a BIG GreatestJournal Lover. MySpace is just annoying much of works. I mean I can't read all of my friends's blogs at once, and bulletins are full of junkies, and VERY complicated layout codes, and too much hackers, everything... I am only using MySpace for my mail, comments, add friends that's it.

GreatestJournal is similar to LiveJournal, but GreatestJournal is better because we can save the icons, pictures, etc UNLIMITED, and LiveJournal only allow only 3!

So I prefer GreatestJournal!

You said you have Ringo, Pre-Tickle Ringo? or the new Ringo (although owned by Tickle but has group of programmer experimenting Ringo as address book format like Plaxo for competition but the Ringo has added more feature and it is less address book format and more social networking.. is that latter you are talking about?
Both.

Oh I see... Well, I am not interested to put my face on myspace website. I don't like some werido people looking at my picture and read my personal information on the site.

It's alike coming in the wrong place and wrong time meeting a NBC reporter somewhere, Brian Williams. He wanted to capture people for a breaking law for them to meet a young girl in her house. I would say What? What is going on? I would pissed off if there is a new law that we may never know of. Of course, I am not breaking any law. Any reporters go too far or cross the line. It's like asking someone for a help for the directions that could be a problem - they misunderstand that I could be looking a hooker or pimp. I am not panicky at all. The police or reporter doesn't give a damn about us, and all they want to get a big reward. I cannot believe that I am writing this post.
Sorry, VamPyroX - my subject is off...

LOL It is already written. I am a member of MySpace for my children to keep in touch. ;)

I read about that.

That's great news!

The only thing MySpace beat Facebook on was promoting bands and sex. However, the band and sex part gets a bit overwhelming at times.

There's an option whether you can allow bands to bother you with advertisements and news. Blah! Who wants that!? :)
right

And... that's why I love Facebook! :)

:cheers: Me too as it got me spending most of my time on Facebook, because I enjoy the games, fun things and made more new friends there. I rarely ever check myspace, because Facebook won me over. :dance2:

I check once in a blue moon as I know I've became a :cold: to MySpace as I don't feel welcome or not many people send you Greeting messages everyday like Facebook does, you get to send flowers, gift, sticker or anything to cheer up your friends everyday and play group game together. It's my #1 Favorite than any other websites, but I do come check on Alldeaf.com to see what's up with News or what's New.

I am a BIG GreatestJournal Lover. MySpace is just annoying much of works. I mean I can't read all of my friends's blogs at once, and bulletins are full of junkies, and VERY complicated layout codes, and too much hackers, everything... I am only using MySpace for my mail, comments, add friends that's it.

GreatestJournal is similar to LiveJournal, but GreatestJournal is better because we can save the icons, pictures, etc UNLIMITED, and LiveJournal only allow only 3!

So I prefer GreatestJournal!

UPDATE:

I no longer recommend GreatestJournal due to its collapse, I now use Livejournal more, but due to few people's interests, there isn't much any to do there so I mostly read the news, emails, forums, etc and sometimes use Myspace. I still hate Myspace anyway.

:cheers: Me too as it got me spending most of my time on Facebook, because I enjoy the games, fun things and made more new friends there. I rarely ever check myspace, because Facebook won me over. :dance2:

I check once in a blue moon as I know I've became a :cold: to MySpace as I don't feel welcome or not many people send you Greeting messages everyday like Facebook does, you get to send flowers, gift, sticker or anything to cheer up your friends everyday and play group game together. It's my #1 Favorite than any other websites, but I do come check on Alldeaf.com to see what's up with News or what's New.

I am with u on that one. FB won me over. :) I feel more connected with my friends/family who are on my list than I did with myspace.

Back