Besides your favorite city,,What other city you like to visit for a week

ravensteve1961

Reaction score
I wanna visit Los Angeles. So i can get on game shows and watch the tonight show in person.

i wud like to come to see several tiny "cities" with wineries.

maybe napa, ca or casper, wy wud be good choice. i just like small towns better. i guess i am redneck. *chuckling*

Last edited:
deafclimber said:

DeafClimber - Go to Sonoma/Napa and other northern counties (less populated yet awesome wineries)! You may even like to hike out in Jack London State Park in Sonoma. Great park.

For me, I would go to Istanbul, Turkey.

deafclimber said:

maybe napa, ca or casper, wy wud be good choice. i just like small towns better. i guess i am redneck. *chuckling*

If you like small towns and less tourists, Sonoma may be it for you, not Napa. Napa is awfully crowded unless you go way north like into Calistoga, etc.

Beside San Francisco (as fav city)... it will be Stockholm, Sweden!

I would love to see:

LA
SF
Florida
Ohio
Washingtion DC
South Carolina
Las Vegas

Liebling:-))) said:
I would love to see:

LA
SF
Florida
Ohio
Washingtion DC
South Carolina
Las Vegas

in what part of florida ? i used to live in clearwater, fl.

SassyOne said:
If you like small towns and less tourists, Sonoma may be it for you, not Napa. Napa is awfully crowded unless you go way north like into Calistoga, etc.

cool thanks... i dont mind "crowd" napa. as i drink some wines outside at restaurent on street, i love watching people.

SassyOne said:
DeafClimber - Go to Sonoma/Napa and other northern counties (less populated yet awesome wineries)! You may even like to hike out in Jack London State Park in Sonoma. Great park.

For me, I would go to Istanbul, Turkey.

ok i take ur note. my gf works at hovrs sometimes. she wud take me to there for fun... if she goes back to work, i wud go backpacking and rockclimbing in yosemite. :)

<< anywhere in Hawaii...I would love to visit Germany one day *meeting Liebling*....

deafclimber said:

That would be also Yakima valley in eastern Washington, best time in summer and fall which isn't too nasty snow and cold. They have great wineries, I haven't been there though. Yakima is fairly a moderate sized city, but out there there are lot of good wineries, though. :)

Cute, Fly Free.. I lived in SF for three years

I do want to revisit NYC, Connecticut, and Massachusetts (Boston and Salem). I feel love with CT's nature, but availabilities of job..sighs.. it is hard. :(

Flagstaff, AZ
Asheville, NC
west coast of Oregon and Washington
Vancouver, BC
Quebec
Montreal
Redruth, Cornwall, England
Dublin, Ireland, some of the smaller southern and western towns in Ireland
Sydney, Australia
Ayers Rock (Australia)
Blue Mountains (Australia)

to name a few :)

San Diego for SeaWorld with Kids
Maui, Hawaii with Honey
Beverly Hills/Hollywood to visit all of Famous people from Sidewalk
Six Flag near S.F CA (forget what s name of city)
Napa Valley for Winey with Honey
S.F. to have more tour with Family but we did went and didnt have all day to tour Alactraz (sp) and other.

Mommyof3

I have visited Paris and London, those both citites are my current favorite, but the other cities i would like to visit are:
Kabul, Afghanistan
baghdad, Iraq

No just kidding...

Really i would love to go to Stalingrad in Russia and Toyko in Japan :)

deafclimber said:
in what part of florida ? i used to live in clearwater, fl.

Anywhere!

Orlando to see Sea World, Tampa, Golf Mexico.............................

Back