Being as I'm new, Ask me anything you want!

I like authentic Mexican food.
Some Chinese food.
Oddly enough, I LOVE soy products!
I used to be a vegetarian a while back and I guess some of it just stuck with me.
And I'm also a choco-holic!

You know it!
What got you into Astronomy?

The sci-fi movies and NASA and Soviet space programs got me into astronomy and I want to see what's out there in a dark, cold space. I know there are so many fascinating stuffs which are not to be explored and discovered yet there.

The sci-fi movies and NASA and Soviet space programs got me into astronomy and I want to see what's out there in a dark, cold space. I know there are so many fascinating stuffs which are not to be explored and discovered yet there.

I would say that those things helped play a role into my fascination with space,
but the thing that really got me into it was the discovery of a planet that's almost exactly like Earth.
The idea that some sort of life would be there... I can't even explain how excited I get over that idea! hahaha
Not to mention the first manned-mission to Mars in 2021 (unless they changed the date again).

I like authentic Mexican food.
Some Chinese food.
Oddly enough, I LOVE soy products!
I used to be a vegetarian a while back and I guess some of it just stuck with me.
And I'm also a choco-holic!

you would love what i cook then ;)
im mexican ;) born and raised :P

Hello, thisisapromise!

Have you met deaf person in real life?

Yes and I meet more almost every day.
One of my good friends is deaf and starting teaching me ASL before I realized what it was.
I don't have that many deaf friends that I'm really close with, other than the one, but I know that I kind of have to prove myself before I can gain their trust.

I also just went to the DeafNation event at Harper College in Palatine, IL.
I had a great time and I met a lot of friendly people,
as well as learned a lot.

Wow, you are an interesting "book" *m*

I figured that the best way to get to know the community would be something like this, where everyone can ask me whatever they want.

Mind you, If someone asks an offensive question or something that could start an argument, I will address it as best as possible without the particular subject(s) that might be misunderstood.

I am an open book.
So go ahead and ask!

Welcome to AD! I am a newbie too! May just have to throw myself out there for questioning as you have done!:lol:

Back