Been a long long long time

Thanks, yes, I will be stationed abt 2 hours from Inchon, but I could go somewhere on post to find out where I can go find the deaf around where I am if I knew just 1 place to go to start the search.

I have started posting a little. More will come when I have more time and better, personal internet.

I don't know you.

But stay away from the fields. I heard of secret spots that no one knows of and get killed.

I'm just joshing. Have a good time. :P

Welcome back to AD and good to see u back posting even though u havent yet quite set up but look forward to ur posting even if i dont know u but by the sound of others ur a good poster.

:welcome: back to AllDeaf. I miss you and did not know that you were gone for a long time. I thought you were busy and could not come on the AD. What a bummer that you could not get your family like your wife and children coming to your new home base in the army in Korea. I am glad that you are trying to settle down and get back with us. Just take care and see you around in other posts. :wave:

Juhuuu Handsome_smiley, I am glad that you are good arrived in Korea, when your wife chat with me on AIM. she missed you soooo much, feel like empty right now. i am sorry for your wife. I hope time should goes faster
anyway, your wife want meet with me in AZ. i want too, but i am going oct 8th to Santa Rosa, CA. and stay 2 weeks there. I will try free time and meet with ur wife.

werd! dude. nice to hear from you man. Glad u and your family are well.

Back