Been a long long long time

Handsome_Smiley

Reaction score
Just wanted to say Hi to everyone. See how is everyone. I have been busy. I am no longer in Germany, but in South Korea now. I going to try to find the deaf culture here so I could try to learn Korean sign. Tried the German sign, but where the family and I where stationed at, it was not a big area for the deaf. We did met some deaf friends there and learned little german sign. If anyone has an idea where I can find the deaf culture in South Korea, let me know.:wave::wave:

Big Hello!!! Yeah ..havent see you here long time and how's your wife?.. Cool!! South Korea!!:cool: :wave:

Hey welcome back! Long time no see! Wife and kids couldnt come with you to Korea?

Welcome back and seems that you're an international army! :lol:

Hey Welcome back, Handsome Smiley...glad ya doing well over there, now ya in South Korea?? wow..

hey, I remember you on the forum perhaps last spring.

Why are you in South Korea? Are you hearing? (I don't remember if someone asked you about it.)

My good friend is hearing in my state, and he is very involved with deaf culture.

Welcome back! Hope Korea goes well for you and how is the army business doing?

welcome back, dude. Hope you're adjusting with the move and all. Keep us posted :D

Thanks, I'll be more involved soon as I get internet hooked up and settled in. I still moving and bouncing around. The army thing is doing great.

Yes webexploer, I am hearing. My wife is deaf. That is why my thing says that I deaf by marriage.

No, the family couldn't go, besides, after Germany, my wife missed using VP, her friends and having interpreters at her appts. Most of the vets here remember me, mostly in the adult posts. some in some other areas. I also kept most on their toes, I think anyways.

Welcome back! Good to see you again. :)

Hey, man. I hope you're enjoying South Korea. It's a cool place. I was involved in the deaf community there years ago. There's a place in Inchon where I took some Korean sign language classes. I don't have the information on hand, but I might be able to find it if you happen to be in Inchon. Also, there are some sign language books that have the words written in English as well as Korean (although the instructions are in Korean only). One that I used a lot has an English title on the front: Korean Sign Language for Beginners. The cover is yellow and green and has the ASL "I love you" sign. I would recommend it if it's still in print. I just got it at a regular bookstore. Have fun there!

Back