Bed shaker alarm clock suggestions?

Danb

Reaction score
I have a bed shaker now but it is not working well anymore. I don't know if i am sleeping more deap or just got used to it, but it does not work.

Can someone suggest a bed shaker alarm clock that is super strong?

Is that the bed shaker you want?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kQ-l5PlDa-k]Worlds Biggest Alarm Clock - YouTube[/ame]

HAHAHA!! Yeah that would be great! I bet they have them at Wal Mart.

It did give me an idea though. Take my alarm clock apart and attach an old subwoofer i have. Hope i don't electrocute myself in the process.

Its the kind that has the clock and the shaker seperate. The shaker plugs into the clock with a cord.

I'm thinking of getting the wet nose alarm too. What's best about that is there is no Snooze button. :D

My shaker doesn't have any stickers or names on it. Does it matter?

I'm thinking of getting the wet nose alarm too. What's best about that is there is no Snooze button. :D

My shaker doesn't have any stickers or names on it. Does it matter?

Ok what about the clock itself. Since some vibrator have strength or weakness, it's all depending on brand name. Also, if you are sleeping on "deep" mattress, which means the mattress thickness is about 12 inches whereas regular mattress is about 8 inches, it will weaken the feeling of the vibrator. Also, some alarm clock come with light singling whereas other do not. I use both light and vibrator which work well for me. If that fail me, my dog slobber all over me.

I like my sonic boom clock. Shakes - vibrates, flashes and beeps or boops (I am told :))

It is so strong that it wakes the 76 pound dog. She jumps up on the bed and sits on my head. Think she hates that clock...

I have a bed shaker now but it is not working well anymore. I don't know if i am sleeping more deap or just got used to it, but it does not work.

Can someone suggest a bed shaker alarm clock that is super strong?

I can't suggest one other than the one I use. Even though it feels like an earthquake when it goes off, I have found I can probably sleep through an earthquake.

I need a catapult alarm clock that will catapult me into my clothes. :D

Kind of like the one the Jetsons use.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E2h5mpmSoc4[/ame]

You can also tell hearing people to buy bed shaker. Why? They will not lose their hearing after have loud alert on every morning that will decrease their ability of audio.

You can also tell hearing people to buy bed shaker. Why? They will not lose their hearing after have loud alert on every morning that will decrease their ability of audio.

Pssss But we want them to be like us! :giggle:

Ok what about the clock itself. Since some vibrator have strength or weakness, it's all depending on brand name. Also, if you are sleeping on "deep" mattress, which means the mattress thickness is about 12 inches whereas regular mattress is about 8 inches, it will weaken the feeling of the vibrator. Also, some alarm clock come with light singling whereas other do not. I use both light and vibrator which work well for me. If that fail me, my dog slobber all over me.

Since I am retired I rarely use it anymore but I have an "Awake Master II" that the shaker part is on a cord that can be plugged in just when you want to use it and is a bar that is flat enough to put under a pillow rather than mattress. The whole thing runs on four AA batteries.

Ummm. are you related to DanB?

I doubt it. :)

The mattress i have is pretty thick. I guess that could be the reason it doesn't work well.

A slingshot alarm clock would be great! Maybe it can sling me into a pot of coffee . :)

I doubt it. :)

The mattress i have is pretty thick. I guess that could be the reason it doesn't work well.

A slingshot alarm clock would be great! Maybe it can sling me into a pot of coffee . :)

How about slinging the pot of coffee? Just one time and I guarentee you will never be late getting up again!

Back