Bed shaker alarm clock suggestions?

I haven't the slightest idea as I don't know who DanB is. Can't think of a relative named Dan so if there is any relationship it is distant.

Jane B.

Smile... cuz you both ended with "B". Oh well...

I have a bed shaker now but it is not working well anymore. I don't know if i am sleeping more deap or just got used to it, but it does not work.

Can someone suggest a bed shaker alarm clock that is super strong?

I use the sonic for my blackberry but I have noticed that placement of the shaker is crtical. I have mine placed underneeth my sleep side (right side of the bed).

Is that the bed shaker you want?

Worlds Biggest Alarm Clock - YouTube

:rofl:

Would that last for fequent use? I don't think so.

My friend had home made bed vibrator made out of washing machine motor with centerfug attached to shaft. It was damn so strong that I can feel vibrating on my waterbed in my bedroom far across rooms where my roomate's bed vibrator was located in other bedroom (Bedroom-Bathroom-Bedroom) in the apartment. I had to get up and go in his room and he was still sleeping (his head and body was "thudding" along with blanket over him). The floor was vibrating like a very powerful sander!! I kicked him and told him to get up!, your bed vibrator annoys me!!. He's a very heavy sleeper and he just slept through :eek2: I wish I should have kicked his nuts while he sleeps!! :giggle:

If I were sleeping on his bed and it'll wake me up in a second and yank cord before it start to thudding hard.

Believe me, it's mounted to one end of 1 ft x 4 ft x 1/2 inch thick plywood boad tucked under bed matteress on floor. Washing machine Motor have centerfug that have one big bolt (I guess very short 9/16 nut and bolt w/ lockwasher) bolted off-center on 3 inches diameter centerfug disk. The washing machine motor is 1/4 hp and have silver capacitor next to it for automatic startup. Bolts that mounts motor to board have rounded end facing bottom (to prevent damage to floor) and nut with lockwashers (I think he uses two nuts tightened on each bolt to prevent it from unscrewing itself). Cord is 8 ft long, enough to plug to Deaf alarm clock on other side of bed (on floor or nightstand). Once alarm goes off, homemade bed vibrator would go Brrrraaaaaathud thud thud thud thud!!!!!!!!! It was so powerful that make your head and body tingles after 1 minute of vibrating. I could build one for myself but weaker version of it. I have 1/3 hp fan motor from big old humidifier. It's good enuf to make me jump out of bed in seconds :rofl:

Thing is if you build one like this and live in Apartment. You have to remember your neighbor live above, below, and both sides of you would hear and feel it easily and get :pissed: . Landlord will not be happy with you :pissed:. Do that at your own or rental home. :lol:

Catty

Back