Beauitful is Saskatoon nice>>>>>>>>>>>

Smithtr

G.G.H.T
Premium Member
Reaction score
I like getting new introduce to friends. I want to give school bishop james mahoney. I would like be makes would start to invite to friends.

My name is Travis SMith and I born Saskatoon . I just development to new techology is better more group school is deaf. I want to see you want to any friends.:ty: :cool:

:wave: :welcome: to Alldeaf smithtr!!! It's nice to have another Canadien join our wonderful forum!! I hope you will have fun meeting our great members!! Have fun posting away, and welcome aboard!!!

Happy

I am happy friends be nice treat to people. I am proud of you join my member become support to you want to like as be nice and friendship. That is sound good job. I want to support to be nice. I live in Saskatoon from Canada. I am student younger man. I am good younger. I am skills type english language.

please join in Saskatoon development to try school , I want to american sign language. I want to that you can come to or move to development to more people deaf want to go to Saskatoon. I wish new house and new technology is better health system, education, new development to system. I want to promised to you want to chat to around fun it if you want to would like an make can help with together friends want to know people.

I am proud of you wrote to on forum. I think so good best good job. I wish for join for team do you want to come my live Saskatoon. I want to development to new change technology will system is school. Please join to my school is team should more deaf people want to community would be fun and roommate to class my house. I hope you want to development to better change system in Saskatchewan. I hope you want to involves to people want to happy to you up of want to involoves to people in Saskatoon. I hope you don't know what is new Saskatoon 100 years WOW

Hi Everyone development to deaf community in Saskatoon?

I wish development to community deaf in Saskatoon. I hope growing to development to will make change better technical.

I think so can visit to socialize to conversation deaf people like communicate to american sign language. I would like you welcome free to my Saskatoon is good innovation for development to better beauitful river Saskatoon South River that is great change better place.

That is pretty River Landing - Photo Gallery

That is Saskatoon Development to news beter innovation change better than new technical. I am happy...........

12 or 13 different is movies in one place call Galxary is bigger famous pretty close by Downtown. I was interesting to pretty that is summer, like better change new place.

Wonderful is that pretty Atchsion Don is nice person, Mayor is his focus hard work and best to campaign strong. I like mayor is nice smart.

Attachments

• overhead_3.jpg
    overhead_3.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 2
  • riverscape_1.jpg
    riverscape_1.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 4
New Development Saskatoon city better town

Vision

Saskatoon has one of the highest quality of life ratings in the country...and a river runs through it. In survey after survey, Saskatoon residents have rated the beautiful South Saskatchewan River as their most treasured civic asset, and for good reason. The water that flows through the Meewasin Valley brings life to the city in the form of potable water, recreation, and a bounty of wildlife - not to mention the scenery which is nothing short of spectacular.

Would like change better new development to pretty place. Do you want to welcome free access to Saskatoon community Deaf and I hope you can better communicate to deaf socialize.

Youth Deaf Conference is September 14-16, 2007 in camp area is Redberry Camp close Regina. I remember you can fun encourage to go to sleep on camping from House. that is good communicate to deaf youth. I hope fun time enjoy games, expression face, that is funny joke, learn how development to new people deaf.

Attachments

• main.gif
    main.gif
    8.2 KB · Views: 3
River Landing - About
Vision

Saskatoon has one of the highest quality of life ratings in the country...and a river runs through it. In survey after survey, Saskatoon residents have rated the beautiful South Saskatchewan River as their most treasured civic asset, and for good reason. The water that flows through the Meewasin Valley brings life to the city in the form of potable water, recreation, and a bounty of wildlife - not to mention the scenery which is nothing short of spectacular.

Would like change better new development to pretty place. Do you want to welcome free access to Saskatoon community Deaf and I hope you can better communicate to deaf socialize.

Youth Deaf Conference is September 14-16, 2007 in camp area is Redberry Camp close Regina. I remember you can fun encourage to go to sleep on camping from House. that is good communicate to deaf youth. I hope fun time enjoy games, expression face, that is funny joke, learn how development to new people deaf.

Back