Beards or Moustaches

Nancy

Reaction score
What do you like about beards and moustaches on men (some women out there have them too because of hormone problems)? :)
I know this is just me....but I don't mind moustaches on men, but long or medium length beards kind of looks nasty (ie turn off), unless they are the very short ones (like the short goatee, but not long hair). My last guy had a moustache and I liked it on him. :)
What do you think about beards or moustaches? :)

i don't mind them, just as long as they don't look like a mountain man lol

Heh...I love the beards on men :D (My husband have a short beard...looks very cute with it...but if he shaves it off he just look too weird without it, lol! )

I will laugh my ASS off if my husband grows a beard. Moustache-- not my type. But a beard-- I won't mind-- but on my own husband-- too hilarious.

:naughty: I like groomed and trimmed mustaches and goatees on men like these:

Attachments

• gt35.jpg
    gt35.jpg
    3.2 KB · Views: 3
  • gt218.jpg
    gt218.jpg
    4.2 KB · Views: 3
  • gt410.jpg
    gt410.jpg
    4.3 KB · Views: 2
  • gt416.jpg
    gt416.jpg
    5.1 KB · Views: 2
My husband has mustache and I like it on him. He keeps them trimmed, so it doesn't bother me. smile!

I usually have a goatee, but I am experimenting with a beard to help keep my face warm this winter.

i have a goatee. i can't grow a beard because i have two holes in beard that have no hair growing. :dunno:

deafclimber said:
i have a goatee. i can't grow a beard because i have two holes in beard that have no hair growing. :dunno:

I heard, you have bunches of holes in your pubic. :eek: Aren't you one of them 102 Dalmatians ?

Sabrina said:
I heard, you have bunches of holes in your pubic. :eek: Aren't you one of them 102 Dalmatians ?

HAHAHHAHA... :laugh2:

Damn good ones..

Anyway..

I like goatee.. Less hairy.. beautiful trimmed... If long beard or moustaches.. I'll whine pain.. *ahem exhales* sort of... eat my pie...
:D

yeah right, too personal but.. FACT yes truth!

It doesn't matter as long as I follow my heart, but I would feel so much better if guys have a goatee or mustaches as short trims.

I don't like beards, but if they are happy with it then it's fine as long as they will trim shorter

For my bf, he look good on goatee. I like it...mousatches look so so on it but goatee look much better. He keep it trim and neat when it needed to.

Nancy said:
What do you like about beards and moustaches on men (some women out there have them too because of hormone problems)? :)
I know this is just me....but I don't mind moustaches on men, but long or medium length beards kind of looks nasty (ie turn off), unless they are the very short ones (like the short goatee, but not long hair). My last guy had a moustache and I liked it on him. :)
What do you think about beards or moustaches? :)

Would think deaf and hoh folks would HATE mustashces and beards b/c they don't make speechreading easy......

deafdyke said:
Would think deaf and hoh folks would HATE mustashces and beards b/c they don't make speechreading easy......

Why bother speechreading if he can sign? :thumb: I did think about it-- "uh-oh, it will be hard to lipread my husband...wait-- he is DEAF! Who cares!?" ;)
The only thing a moustache will bother me is the fuzzy feeling while kissing. I am too tickly.

And yes, like deafclimber, my husband will have "spotted" beard if attempted to grow, thus the reason I said a beard would look hilarious on him. The only beard he could achieve is to keep the beard thin along the jaws and chin, you know? but I think that looks too "pimp-y"... He did want to try it but I don't think he wants to try it in middle of the semester wtih people making funof him. ;)

I have just grown my first beard...every body loves it...WoW who knew.........but thay are a pain to trim...

I love men with mustache but with goatee that would be fine. I would love to play with it with my fingers. :D

I like goatee on guy.. :naughty: but at least it's cool cuz I don't care if I date a guy who doesn't have one or have one ;) as long personality matters..

Back