Beading therapy [Glass beads]

Mosey: But, but Babyblue I'm a guy!!!

Looks pretty cool, it actually puts more attention on him since he's a blackie.
Let's have a show of hands for the pet owners here that want to get a customized pet collar for their dog, cat, rabbit, chinchilla, or ferrets even!

Never said Mosey wasn't ;)

Just looks like Sabrina with the beads. :giggle:

Mosey: "Ain't I purrrty?"

Wow... they are beautiful, Mrs. Bucket.
Do you think you can make the chain for my reading eyeglass? If so, and then, I'd like to order one. Please let me know. :ty:

I loved your cat, Mosey with bead necklace on. He's SO cute in it.

Mrs. Bucket those are very lovely pieces of jewelry. I am a lover of glass beads, my aunt made me a glass bead braclet that I treasure. I also, have a collection of other braclets. I love walking into the bead store and admire all the different beads, you are right glass beads are pricy but well worth it! I love emerald green , dark blue and blends of clear glass beads. I am so into them :):giggle:

All what I see is tiny box with red cross and will view your thread again when I'm home from work this evening.

Wow, that is very beautiful Glass beads work you done. I loved those glass beads you made. :)

Hey Mrs. Bucket--

Your beadings are very beautiful and neat!!!

You aren't the only one who loves beadings.... I LOVE BEADING!! It surely helps me to calm down and think correctly... and it also helps me to remember my grandmother because she is the wonderful woman that taught me so much about crafts and etc... I have learned so much and still continuing my beads and crafts..never stopping my hobbies with her...Grandma- Rest in Peace!

Wow! They all are very pretty. You have got some talent in craft making, Mrs Bucket. :)

Showed my wife your bead stuff.

She likes them a lot.

Now she is going to make a collar for her chihuahua.

Showed my wife your bead stuff.

She likes them a lot.

Now she is going to make a collar for her chihuahua.

I am so glad Mrs Berry loves what she sees & is going to make a collar for her Chi. Share the beauty I say! :hug:

wow greta work mrs bucket :) my better half will love them, will find out more after the other parcels arrive :)

good work, and great talent :)

wow greta work mrs bucket :) my better half will love them, will find out more after the other parcels arrive :)

good work, and great talent :)

:hug: Macian! Your big parcel's in the mail and it should get there to you soon. Your beautiful half will love hers!! I made it with love! There's a little tag attached to hers so she will know it's just for her.

:hug: Macian! Your big parcel's in the mail and it should get there to you soon. Your beautiful half will love hers!! I made it with love! There's a little tag attached to hers so she will know it's just for her.

oh i know it will come soon mrs bucket, and thanks :) its not like we live round the corner, and after all we are family ;)

will need to order her some bracelets later,they are lovely, great work :)

I am so glad Mrs Berry loves what she sees & is going to make a collar for her Chi. Share the beauty I say! :hug:

My wife's first name is Pepper
MY last name is Berryman
Between the two of us
We are the Pepperberry Clan.

These are nice! I especially like the 4th and 6th photo. They are just simply gorgeous! :)

These are nice! I especially like the 4th and 6th photo. They are just simply gorgeous! :)

:hug: Thank you! I like 4th too. 5th is sold out and 6th took me the longest of all bracelets. It was because it is heavy glass and the seed beads is also heavy glass as well. The bracelet itself is very beautiful & heavy.

The great thing with memory wire is that you can try so hard to twist, bend it and manipulate it.. it retains its shape.

I've been doing much more beading therapy and this time I've used jade, hematite, amethyst, red coral, blackstone, tiger's eyes, turquoise and other beautiful glass beads.

Hope you enjoy them as much as I've enjoyed making them. You can find the rest on my blog - The DeafBlind's Musing.

DSC_0001-2.jpg

DSC_0009.jpg

DSC_0010-2.jpg

DSC_0012.jpg

DSC_0013-2.jpg

DSC_0014.jpg

DSC_0015-2.jpg

DSC_0016.jpg

DSC_0018.jpg

DSC_0019-2.jpg

DSC_0020-2.jpg

DSC_0021-2.jpg

I would really really like to thank my husband Aghori for his amazing photography skills in capturing the beauty of the beads in the pictures.

beautiful... looking forward to seeing more beads of yours, *wiggle the tail*.

Back