Beading therapy [Glass beads]

Absulotely georgeous!!!! I love the red and black bracelet in the first post.

Thanks! :hug: They all are up for sale and the proceeds goes to a non profit support group for DeafBlind people. You can go to my blog and get more information there.

Mrs. Bucket.

Do you do custom made?

I really like to have one with my children birthstones on it.

aquamarine

peridot

tourmaline

:D

Mrs. Bucket...right now, money is tight for us but when it gets better, I would love to buy a few of the bracelets..do u plan on making more?

Babyblue, oh yes I can easily custom make for you. :)

Shel, no worries at all. I do plan to keep on making as it is so relaxing for me. Just give me a PM when you want one done. :hug:

I can really understand how you feel about the economy nowadays.

:hug: Thank you! I like 4th too. 5th is sold out and 6th took me the longest of all bracelets. It was because it is heavy glass and the seed beads is also heavy glass as well. The bracelet itself is very beautiful & heavy.

The great thing with memory wire is that you can try so hard to twist, bend it and manipulate it.. it retains its shape.

You're welcome. :hug:

How long did it take for you to make the 6th bracelet?

I'm curious - Is the memory wire a lot more stable and sturdy than any other kind of wires?

You're welcome. :hug:

How long did it take for you to make the 6th bracelet?

I'm curious - Is the memory wire a lot more stable and sturdy than any other kind of wires?

:hug: Jolie!

Oh the heavy glass bracelet took me almost 3 hours! :eek3:

Normally a bracelet takes me a half-hour to 45 minutes to do. If it's a chunky one, an hour to do.

The heavy glass bracelet quite heavy for me to hold and piece each bead one at a time. It was because of the colour of the seed beads as they're variegated. I love those variegated glass seed beads.

The memory wire is really hard to bend/cut. The only way for me to bend the tip of the memory wire is with the long-nosed pliers and it took me time to learn how to bend it without spraying the beads everywhere! :laugh2:

"Flyaway beads!!":laugh2:

Back