Baseball!

candybrowneyes

Reaction score
I am a huge cubbie fan and I can't help but be excited to play the Yankees at the new Yankee Stadium! It will be very cool on April 3rd and 4th! Don't forget Cubs Home Opening day April 13th!!!

cubs will go 0 wins and 162 loses in 2009

i used to be a huge fan of yankees. well i stopped watching it but i still root for yankees. :rockon: i am dying to put my foot into the new yankee stadium someday!

:wave: The Phillies, ya know, the 2008 World Champions, season opener is Sundae, April 5th, 8:00 PM EST against those pesky tomahawk choppers. :giggle: I'm a big Phillies Phanantic :ty:

_ToadilyInsaneFILE00133.jpg

In the American League, I'm a Yankees fan. So Ms Candy Brown Eyes, if the Yankees don't win, I hope the Cubbies do. :D

ShowLetter.jpg
Ta Ta for now, gotta go.​

Cubs should do very well, but will find a way to suck at the end. I like my Twins. They got the taste of playoffs last year. Now to get back to World Series!

Baseball was boring since Sandy Koufax retired.

I don't watch baseball- it seems boring to watch the balls go up the sky... that's it. But I am a huge fan of football- :giggle:

I gonna be watching to see if Tampa Bay Rays can do the impossible this season again like last year... go RAYS go!!!

I gonna be watching to see if Tampa Bay Rays can do the impossible this season again like last year... go RAYS go!!!

:naughty:

Dang!! I just might invite you to a game in Tampa Bay!! This season. :laugh2:

Just one thing! Gotta have a Ray Hawk. :D

LOL Babyblue.. thanks for the invite.. and a Ray Hawk.. hmmm.... will see on that.. lol..

The Halos beat the Red Sox this afternoon:P

I was at the Texas Rangers Ballpark for their opening game last week. :)

Back