Banjo's Wedding Highlights

Can you check something with your browser's preference to uncheck or check the list for the video? You also might want to update your system.

I wish that you have iMac. It does a good job to update its Mac OSX. I am sorry. Dell is still good. Have you try using the Firefox or Safari?

I love weddings. Thanks for sharing your joy. I love all of the photos--especially the dress, the rings, and the car. Best wishes for much happiness!

I agree -- the car was ultra-cool! I will have to remember that for someday :)

How about putting Windows XP in your computer? It is faster and works well with anything you can click on. Just giving you some idea. :dunno:

I have that on my computer already, I think my computer will not allow to me see the video as could harmful to it. I am not sure how to tell my computer to mind its own business and let me see it!

Can you check something with your browser's preference to uncheck or check the list for the video? You also might want to update your system.

I wish that you have iMac. It does a good job to update its Mac OSX. I am sorry. Dell is still good. Have you try using the Firefox or Safari?

I really do not understand all this stuff , I wish I knew someone that could help me.

I really do not understand all this stuff , I wish I knew someone that could help me.

The picture of us sitting on the couch with the sun coming in... did you try clicking onto it? That's the video.

Maybe you could use a computer at the library to see if it works... Hope that works.

The picture of us sitting on the couch with the sun coming in... did you try clicking onto it? That's the video.

Yes, I did and nothing happen! I hate my computer! I also copy and paste the link to see if would work that way , I go the photo of you and your wife and it still did not work!

Today is our first anniversary of the wedding. Woo-hoo!

Well, I gave her roses and a card today, we'll be having dinner at a local restaurant tonight. We are just doing it low-key this year as it's our first anniversary.

Well, I gave her roses and a card today, we'll be having dinner at a local restaurant tonight. We are just doing it low-key this year as it's our first anniversary.

:aw: I hope you have fun! :wave:

One year already??!! Wow! Time flies. Congrats again, have a great time tonight. :)

Happy Anniversary , Banjo! I hope you have many more. :)

Back