Bambi and Thumper Really Do Exist! Too Cute!

:aw: That is the most beautiful and also cute pictures of the young deer and the young rabbit. They are precious. I don't know how the photographer could take pictures without scaring them by being there almost close up. It must be a very powerful lens to take photos of them. Thank you for showing them to me. I like them a lot. :thumb:

Wirelessly posted (sent from a smartphone. )

Wow that's really neat!

Too sweet for words.

Animal friendships always amaze me. I can see it in my own two dogs. They tolerate each other, but aren't really friends. But Casey lurrrvvves the cockapoo across the street, who loves him right back.

There's so much we don't know about animal interactions and emotions. It's wonderful to catch a glimpse of these charming relationships from time to time.

:aw: That is the most beautiful and also cute pictures of the young deer and the young rabbit. They are precious. I don't know how the photographer could take pictures without scaring them by being there almost close up. It must be a very powerful lens to take photos of them. Thank you for showing them to me. I like them a lot. :thumb:

Sure , I glad you like this. When I see a rabbit outside it will not move , it stand still like is a stone! The rabbit is trying to blend in with the landscape but it does not work it sitting right out in the open. I am sure the photos was taken with a very powerful lens. I would love to made some copies of the photos for myself.

Too sweet for words.

Animal friendships always amaze me. I can see it in my own two dogs. They tolerate each other, but aren't really friends. But Casey lurrrvvves the cockapoo across the street, who loves him right back.

There's so much we don't know about animal interactions and emotions. It's wonderful to catch a glimpse of these charming relationships from time to time.

I love seeing difference animals interactions . I had a cat and dog that where best friends . I had the dog first and a friend found an abandoned kitten and gave it me. The kitten would try to nurse on my female dog and she just laid there and let kitten dry nurse on her. The two became best friends.

It's very cute - but I think these are photoshopped. The shadows & lighting don't match up IMO

Back