bad news

fei ku

Reaction score
yesterday was awful day for me....when my aunt sharon and uncle crackers (from ohio) and aunt lydina *sp* (from west virgina) came to visit here and wanna to surprise grammy...when they arrived with my mom around at noon time and all of us went to visit grammy to surprise her sure enough that she was very SURPRISED AND EXCITED! :) then when all of us discuess what to eat then aunt sharon and my mom was out of the door and went outside...i was like setting the ps2 up in her living room so i can keep myself company to play while they all chatting....and when i turned around to face grammy....my face went pale and my heart pound really hard when i saw her shaking and her eyes was rolling up while it was close and her mouth was full with bubbles and all of a sudden it turn purple and her body start to stiff and stay straight not curl or nothing my aunt lydina and uncle cracker help her to steady on the floor she was just laying there gasping for air while her face are very very VERY WHITE while her lips are pale purple....her eyes was wide open and stare into the space...*shudder with frighten* i was like panic and finally know what to do so i went to the area where there have elevator...but i decided to took the steps (grammy live on the 8th floor) i was out of breath when i ran down the stairs almost near to fall down but i handle it then i went outside and screamed "MOM!" and my mom and aunt sharon turn around so fast and i said "GRAMMY!" then all of us rushed upstair and still see her lay there gasping for the air and the cops and hositpal people came to get her to the hospital and i stayed there for rest of the day yesterday....just stay by her side and being there for her....found out that she had her first sizure *sp*.....the doc and nurse do the tests on her over 20 times or something and still cant find why she had that so they took shot to drain the liquiard *sp* from her back spairn *sp* that connect to the brain to see what wrong with the brain...the test havent come back soo we have to wait to see what up with her...for one thing i know that she dont have blood in her brain, that why she went into sizure *sp* soo when all of us arrive home at around after 11 pm, grammy finally woke up and do remmy all people name and such like that that is goody news!

today...this morning around 9 am we went to visit her she was so happy to see all of us and she asked me if she scared me and i said yea she did she said she was sorry abt that and i told her it is ok and all of us chatting for while then came back right now my mom and my step dad is visiting her now....pls pray for grammy that it wont happen again and help doc find something to help her and know what the plm is.....geez it is my first time experience to see something like that....it really scare me pls put her in ur prayer chain thanks

oh sorry to see you have to go thru that kind of experience. I went thru twice when I was a student at the high school. Yea it was scary.

Anyway I will pray for your Granny and hope they will find her situation and get her help. :hug: Hang in there girl.

Pomeranian said:
oh sorry to see you have to go thru that kind of experience. I went thru twice when I was a student at the high school. Yea it was scary.

Anyway I will pray for your Granny and hope they will find her situation and get her help. :hug: Hang in there girl.

thank u very much for ur prayer :hug:

Hi Fei Ku,

Now I understand why you were not online the past few days when I was going to chat with you. I will keep your grandmother in my prayers. God Bless you and God Bless your family and I pray your grandmother will get better while she is in the hospital. :angel:

Heath said:
Hi Fei Ku,

Now I understand why you were not online the past few days when I was going to chat with you. I will keep your grandmother in my prayers. God Bless you and God Bless your family and I pray your grandmother will get better while she is in the hospital. :angel:

thank u very much heath i apprecation that :)

:hug: Oh Fei Ku, I am so very sorry to hear about your "grammy"!!! You must have been so very scared to see her go through that seizure, but, thank God you were there for her!!! Now, she will get the proper care in the hospital, and I pray that doctors can find out what caused this seizure, and give her the medical attention she needs!!! I will keep you and "grammy" in my prayers!!! God Bless Fei Ku and take care!!! She will be alright!!! :hug: :hug:

CODAchild said:
:hug: Oh Fei Ku, I am so very sorry to hear about your "grammy"!!! You must have been so very scared to see her go through that seizure, but, thank God you were there for her!!! Now, she will get the proper care in the hospital, and I pray that doctors can find out what caused this seizure, and give her the medical attention she needs!!! I will keep you and "grammy" in my prayers!!! God Bless Fei Ku and take care!!! She will be alright!!! :hug: :hug:

aww thanks! :hug: before she had seizure....she have over 20 medicines to take for her healthy reason and my guess are two things...one: is maybe take too much medicines cause her like that OR two: maybe cuz of her age...cuz she is over 60's BUT there must have a reason to cause her having seizure... :dunno:

i am sorry about your grammy
you all are in my prayers hang on there smile

Aww man.. I am very sowwy abt that u has thru.. I pray for ur granny getting better..

I was at hs dorm and my good friend and i were study together, alike spelling words so i saw her eyes roll, her mouth opened and laid back fell and her body shake then i lost my mind and yelllllllllled at houseparnet then she came saw her and called nurse to came to check her so i was cry n scared.. She was okay but she died last oct.. I still think of her sigh..

Hun I know how scary this is i had seizures for the longest time your in my prayers always and forever and i hope your grandmother recovers and they can find out what is going on hang in there we're all here for you :hug:

Your grandma, you and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers. Please do hang in there and keep us updated--.

For the time being-will make this thread 'sticky'.... ;)

I do understand how you feel which its very scared because I dated with a guy(my ex finacee, Robert) who have seizure, which he already had seizure recently which he supposed to die but lucky, alive. But he's alright, at home right now. And, I will pray for your grammy to alive. :hug: Remember that Im here for you ;)

Yeah its very scary, if ur not there for grammy, won't be much lucky. I betcha they grateful u were w/ her. Wish thing go well for ur grammy and ur family

im sorry to hear that your grandmother had the first seizure and I will pray for you and the rest of your family.

update

tonight my mom came home and told me that the doc found two medicines that cause grammy having a seizure cuz those two medicines did warn that grammy MIGHT have it if she take them....ugh stupid doctors of other! wish i can sue them for cause grammy like that :mad: soo they knew there are two medicines but which two of them not yet....have to find the name of it...then i will let ya guys know right now i think next week will have her go to MRI something like that to scan the whole of her body to find more deep and such like that

fei ku said:
aww thanks! :hug: before she had seizure....she have over 20 medicines to take for her healthy reason and my guess are two things...one: is maybe take too much medicines cause her like that OR two: maybe cuz of her age...cuz she is over 60's BUT there must have a reason to cause her having seizure... :dunno:

Your "grammy" is still a young woman Fei Ku. Maybe you are right with the first guess. Boy, I hope they found out what has caused this, so this way she can get better, and you will many more enjoyable years with "grammy". My prayers are with you and "grammy", dearheart!!! Take care and think positive!!! :hug: :hug:

Oh honey, what a terrible experience for you. I been thru once with my grandpa. I never wanted to be there to see it again because that scared me.

Keep positive attitude and have alots of faith, your *grammy* will be just fine. :hug: Hope your grammy gets well!

Back