Bad Luck

prostock19

Reaction score
Anyone have weekends that they wish never happen? Last weekend (not this past weekend), I spilled milk on the keyboard of my brand new laptop. Now, A S D keys don't work. I spent 2 to 3 hours cleaning it out. Then, next, I was fixing my Sidekick when I accidently broke the wire going to the screen. I heard so many horror stories about T-Mobile's exchange that I wanted to do it myself. Now I need a new sidekick. UGH. You know what. It could be worst. I am still breathing.

hmm... a weekend abt 3 weekends ago, where i stayed the night at my very good friend's place, and we ended up hooking up... yes, that'd be great, except for the fact that i'm in a relationship right now... and that she's also straight, and now i've confused her. :-/

two weekend ago.. planned to go to Green Bay, Wi.. anyway, I couldn't find an hotel in Green Bay, due to Packers fans took over the hotels there GRRRR... Waste my time, plans, and money for nothing.. hatted that.

Bad luck. That's what I have been having since I got off work yesterday. I told my boss that I want to quit making retainers by October 15 because I am moving to Salt Lake City. If I keep on working there, it will be hard commuting between Orem and SLC, 1 hour to 1 1/2 hours one way! After work, I realized I didn't have my bus fare on me, I started walking to my bank which is about 2 miles away and get some fare. I got my fare at my bank and deposited my paycheck. I took my time looking in a new store, got a job application and then walked up to the bus stop. The bus just arrived when I got there. I paid my fare then sat on the back seat and watching the traffic zoom by. Halfway on the bus route, we passed a BAD accident with 3 vehicles. Apparently, the white car hit the light brown sedan so bad it rammed into and under the Toyota truck's rear. Paramedics, firemen and police were everywhere, making the traffic going the bus' direction into a bottleneck. When my window passed the sedan, I saw 2 little kids in the backseat crying and their dad in the driver's seat trying to calm them down. I went, "Oh, shit!" when I saw how bad the car was. It was totalled and sandwiched on the back and front. It just got my mood down a bit and hoped the kids are okay. After a while, my bus arrived at my place and I got off. I went up to my room and found it locked. I thought my roommate was at work and may have accidentally locked the door. I kind of got upset because I get flashbacks about being locked out of the house/room. I banged, slammed and knocked on my room's door for 3 hours until I gave up and went to sleep at the door. It was very cold because another roommate had his fans and AC on. 5 hours later, my roommate woke up and let me in. I was half asleep but managed to get rolled up in my blanket and fall back to sleep. I got up this morning feeling like shit. That's what cold does to me when I am not dressed warm or under warm covers. My roommate made breakfast and had pancakes the way Germans make them. I felt like my day was already "blah!" and took forever to get ready for work that I was late. Since it was a shitty half day, I didn't care. I saw my 3rd roommate getting out of his car and remembered he will nitpick on me for money to pay the bills. I was NOT in the mood to talk to him face to face, but went ahead without thinking, counted out the money I owed. Every dollar I had on me went to him. My roommate gave me a ride to work. I got to work and found out it was slow and I might have tomorrow and Friday off. I was still groggy from last night and the meds I had this morning, trying to work and listening to my Deaf coworker cry and rant about her problems. It was almost enough for me to snap at her to "Shut the Fuck up and let me work, gotdammit!!" but held my tongue in. I tried to finish my last piece and it wasn't turning out good, so it's a given I have to work tomorrow and finish that piece. It was dark and ready to rain. I walked out to the bus stop and shuffled around my pockets for some fare. Fucking shit! I remembered I gave all the money I got on me for bills this morning. *sigh* So, I set to walking to my fucking bank again for the SECOND time! Walking quickly, I was not paying attention until I looked up from the boring sidewalk. I realized an accident just happened right before I walked by. Someone nicked an old lady's car and she was walking around her car. At least she is okay. Then, just my luck, it started raining. I walked the same way 2 miles to my bank and got some money. Then, walked to the other bus stop. It was blowing hard and cold. I didn't have a jacket on. I looked around the mountains while I was waiting for the bus. I saw a new fire growing West of Utah Lake on Eagle Mountain, most likely started from a struck lightning. Just what Utah needs, more smoky air from forest fires! The bus finally arrived and I got on. I noticed the bus driver is a new guy, probably a sub. I asked the bus driver as I paid the fare, "Can I have a transfer??" He yelled at me, "Where's your pass?!?!" I repeated myself, asking for a transfer slip while rummaging my pockets for the damn ID pass. He didn't give me a transfer and ignored me. I took a seat in the back. Some guy with CP was staring at me while making a 3rd hole in his nose for the missing booger. I turned the other way, ignoring him and started working on my loop-hooked blanket for my new niece or nephew. The new bus driver missed a turn and had to drive through a mini-mall's parking lot and go back to where he missed. Finally, I got home in hopes that one of my roommates would still be home so I could ask for a ride to the movies tonight. Sure enough, the roommate with the cold, blowing fans was home and I asked him for a ride to the movies. He said he is going and thanked me for reminding him that the open captioned Pirates of the Caribbean is showing in 30 minutes. He said he would let me know when he is leaving to the theater. So I got on the computer to check email and posts, until I felt a hard slam. I checked the room and found out the roommate already left to the movies!! Now, that's bad luck and the night is not even over yet!

Oh shit. Sorry to hear that. :( I haven't had those days for a while now. Hopefully it doesn't come soon. I hate waking up with the horrible gut feeling that everything will go wrong and it does.

yes - i finally told people I have a boyfriend.......we were just talking for a long time but then it became official.....then the VERY next day, we broke up........ lol.........shit happens but it could be worse so be happy!

Oh, that's not all.. I am supposed to move out of my old apartment by this Sunday. Also, my family's here for the weekend visiting from Arizona due to my sister getting married this Friday. And, there's that renaming ceremony at the Deaf Center where I. King Jordan is the guest speaker this Saturday. After that, it's Pretty Woman's wedding reception/party. My 2 nephews need someone to watch them Sunday morning. Remember Sunday? Yup, I am watching them Sunday morning and doing the moving out. Maybe I should go do some yoga and practice feng shui on my living arrangements.

my own bad luck ALWAYS happens anytime mom is out of the county :o it all started when i was 16 years old and keeps on going sheesh -- seems to me that every time mom is out of the county SOMETHING happens *smh*

Fly Free said:
my own bad luck ALWAYS happens anytime mom is out of the county :o it all started when i was 16 years old and keeps on going sheesh -- seems to me that every time mom is out of the county SOMETHING happens *smh*

Here is your handcuffs for you to put on your momma to astay with your everywhere you go :lol:

prostock19 said:
Anyone have weekends that they wish never happen? Last weekend (not this past weekend), I spilled milk on the keyboard of my brand new laptop. Now, A S D keys don't work. I spent 2 to 3 hours cleaning it out. Then, next, I was fixing my Sidekick when I accidently broke the wire going to the screen. I heard so many horror stories about T-Mobile's exchange that I wanted to do it myself. Now I need a new sidekick. UGH. You know what. It could be worst. I am still breathing.

You should never do anything to the Sidekick. Once you broke it yourself. T-Mobile might won't do a exchange at all or you might have to pay between $70 to $200 depending on what the problems is. If something is not working on the Sidekick, DON'T do anything and call T-Mobile to set up an exchange. Ignore those horror stories, you should get a good exchange and if somehow, they exchange you with a bad sidekick, call them again and tell them you have a bad exchange. They'll exchange it again. I know because I have a Sidekick and I have done some exchanges. I never had a bad exchange as well.

I believe if you did something wrong or sin, and you will have bad luck. That's all I can say.

I haven't had bad luck for a while, but I don't want to jinx that! Last time I had bad luck was when I had a flat tyre on my paper route, and ended up finishing my route an hour late. But that's really nothing.

Holy shit, Deaf258! My heart goes out to you, and I hope the night gets better in comparsion for you.

Hell Postock...WTG LOL

EH???? lemme tell u bad luck! I was clearing off the top cabinet stuff and the next thing i know i broke the covering for the light shades! im like JEEZ! then go figure mom challenges me to a arm wrestle, I had to be forced to bow down to her and kiss her feet LMAO then another thing happens my two dogs ( my sister's and mine) got into it on my bed constantly so im like jeez whats this PMS night? had to seprate them soo many times now the night's ending, bad funny luck for me HAHA have to clean tmw cuz mom's co workers will be here for dinner guess how many???? 8 ARGH so gotta finish up house cleaning blah!

try fitting them in a hexagon house that im living in :) heh HUGE yard yes but the sitting situation in the kitchen is NO GOOD I just :-X on mom's decision im just merely a kid around here LMAO!

Back