Bacon vs. Sausage

Which one u pick for your breakfast meal?

• Bacon

Votes: 31 64.6%
  • Sausage

Votes: 22 45.8%
  • Others

Votes: 5 10.4%

• Total voters
Myself, I am not really crazy over bacon. I love Sausage the BEST!!!! that doesn't mean that I use that to suck from it lol :rofl:

Oh, it makes me hungry when I read your posts... :ugh:

I miss English breakfast..

I love to eat bacon, sausage, fried eggs, fried mushroom, tomatoes & fried bread.. mmmhhhh. I use to eat them when i was in England. mmmhhhh.

Red Rum will bring alot of English sausages, bacon etc to me on 31st July. :D

I vote all ... :D

I don't like the typical sausage links at restaurants but certain smoked sausage patties really appeal to me but the occasions are too far in between!

I love'em all ... Sausage , Bacon and Ham..
Mostly eat Ham w/eggs.. break sunny.. dipp'n come w/toast awwwww delcouisly..

Sausage would be great for big breakfast as same thing rest other maple syurp bacon and ham too.. still same as "Big Breakfast" every Saturday morning.. *yummy*

i like bacon more than sausage altho ill eat the occasional sausage :lol: its so rare i eat them anyhow

I would like to eat bacons but FAT!!! :ugh: sausage with pancakes and syp on it. Yummmy!!!!!!1

For some reasons I dislike bacon very much now. I will settle for sausages on bread with onions and mustard. :D

Ohhh do i smell bacon?? I just love bacon!! I love to make toasted bacon sandwich with mustard!...mmm hey i think i will have that tonight instead stupid ole cereal lol!! :thumb:

Red Rum arrived here with sausages & bacons....

I´ll looking forward to share English breakfast with her & family tomorrow :thumb:

Liebling:-))) said:
Red Rum arrived here with sausages & bacons....

I´ll looking forward to share English breakfast with her & family tomorrow :thumb:

ohhh sounds heavenly!!!!!!!!! PM us ur English Breakfast!!!! :lol:

I prefer sausage over bacon. Whenever I envision pancakes, I see sausage. Same with eggs, I see sausage. Of course, it's also close to suppertime here, and I'm kinda hungry right now, so I have food on the brain! LOL Arrggh! :)

I'm a bacon-girl. Extra crispy (none of that limpy ones please!). I also like sausage, but not the breakfast kind -- especially Denny's, ugh, it's just not great.

I would go for Sausage.. Yeah Sausage Rules! ;)

Sweet_KJ said:
I'm a bacon-girl. Extra crispy (none of that limpy ones please!). I also like sausage, but not the breakfast kind -- especially Denny's, ugh, it's just not great.
Same here..i like em extra crispy too!! I hate them limpy too...
At Denny's their ham is not too good either...

I love bacon!! I haven't eat it in a while. It's so fatty but soo yummy!!

Sweet_KJ said:

i so totally agree! extra crispy!!! :thumb:

Back