Back from work!

Well, I love kids, so I guess it'd be good working abroad as a nanny :) I'll join tomorrow or maybe on Wednesday the au pair in my country, they get the contacts over seas and it's safe for the both parts (families and nanny)

Well, I love kids, so I guess it'd be good working abroad as a nanny :) I'll join tomorrow or maybe on Wednesday the au pair in my country, they get the contacts over seas and it's safe for the both parts (families and nanny)

But I am not sure it is always safe. Your family has enough money to get you a plane ticket home if anything goes wrong??

I have to pay a guarantee, if something goes wrong, I use that money to get back home, if I stay, they keep the money and forget about me!

I'm sorry that your job didn't work out for you. I hope you find a situation more suitable for you.

owwuucchh

Reminds me of 20 years ago and 1st job. I just stuck on knowing I was up against the hearies. I really learned a LOT and I brought it over on my new job after I got laid off after 13 years on the same job.

Now I just passed my 1st anniversary on new job, it feels much satsified people and stuff wise, but I gotta a loooong way to get back to 2008 a k a 2016.

I have to pay a guarantee, if something goes wrong, I use that money to get back home, if I stay, they keep the money and forget about me!

Hell no I wouldnt pay that kind of money to get a job. Besides damn, the odds are better in Las Vegas!

Unfortunately, this is very common. Here's some info and suggestions:

The WBI 3-three step method to stop bullying for individuals

I had a similar situation with a freight company that I used to work at. I thought it was just a bad case of office politics but it was a classic case of office bullying; one of the bosses used to pick on workers for petty stuff. She told on a co worker who painted her toe nails in the bathroom and got her in trouble. The CO of that company threatened to fire her when her son was sick for two weeks and she had to miss work as a result. It wasn't just her.

I was also a viticm. She would tell others that I wasn't as deaf I pretended to be. I was dumbfounded at this considering my education background.

That place had a higher turnover rate than a grocery store. I don't regret quitting my job there but I do regret not having another job lined up for me.

I know, it wasn't the best choice to quit, I should fight for my rights, but I just couldn't.
I went to talk to my (now ex) boss and he didn't know I quit! He was really mad with my ex-supervisor and he told me that whenever he gets a new job in the morning, he will let me know -he said "I'll give you a call" but well =P I understood his point :P

I know, it wasn't the best choice to quit, I should fight for my rights, but I just couldn't.
I went to talk to my (now ex) boss and he didn't know I quit! He was really mad with my ex-supervisor and he told me that whenever he gets a new job in the morning, he will let me know -he said "I'll give you a call" but well =P I understood his point :P

that suxa big time eh

I think, if it's what you want to try, then pick a country and do some research on it.
It seems odd to me that you have to pay anything at all.
An au-pair agency should be paid by the family looking for an au-pair, not you.

I think, if it's what you want to try, then pick a country and do some research on it.
It seems odd to me that you have to pay anything at all.
An au-pair agency should be paid by the family looking for an au-pair, not you.

they have to pay too, I have to give the guarantee that I'll be back to my country and I won't stay as an illegal

Of course different countries use their own sign.
Does Canada use ASL...anyone answer that for me?

I think they using the Quebec Sign Language or something like that, I read it before somewhere.

But I mean, peruvian sign language is similar to ASL and I'm learning BSL so.. that's why I choose UK :)

Of course different countries use their own sign.
Does Canada use ASL...anyone answer that for me?

Canadians, overwhelmingly (I say this because there are pockets of LSQ in eastern Canada) utilize ASL.

I think they using the Quebec Sign Language or something like that, I read it before somewhere.

But I mean, peruvian sign language is similar to ASL and I'm learning BSL so.. that's why I choose UK :)

Peruvian sign language is similar to ASL? Wow...got any film clips to show a sample?

gotta go now, but I'll find some later and post them, the fingerspelling is the same!

Peruvian sign language is similar to ASL? Wow...got any film clips to show a sample?

I wonder is it based on the spanish language?
Is spanish the language of Peru?

Sorry xsuperchick for not knowing much about your country!

Back