Bachelor/Bachelorette

Aphrodite

Reaction score
Would you ever bother to put yourself in the position of being on Bachelor/Bachelorette tv show?

Such a turn off as I saw ladies remark on the marriage before they ACTUALLY know this man - oh gosh!

hmm. No. I wouldn't do it. But I just enjoy watching the show and guessing who he/she is going to pick. As for the new season of the Bachelor, you're right. Most of them made me cringe and laugh. I can see whose fake and who seems to be real. I do see a few potential girls that seem loyal to the pupose of the show. I dunno- it's just fun watching. ;)

It's just another boring reality show for people who will do anything for a quick buck! Real love comes to those who are destined by fate.

Seconded!

Guess they want to paste their faces on the television, hoping to get something out of it.

They are running out of good ideas for TV shows and in order to get more people to watch it, they have to switch to reality stuff. More people like realistic stuff, not fake stuff.

:werd:

I'm not the kind of person who likes to be in the spot light and make a total ass out of myself.

nah I won't do that cuz it is like wastin my time to fight with other girls over only and ONE man screw that :laugh2: heh

Back