Baby girl names that you guys like?

MilitaryGirl83

Reaction score
Since I am expecting a baby girl on September 16th...I have the baby names book but I am having a hard time picking out the names so I wanna see what baby girl names that you guys like the most and post them here.. and the reason why. Maybe it will help me figure it out and pick out better.. thanks!!!!

:hug:

P.S. Mods.. move the thread if it's not posted in the right forum.. thanks!! :)

- Meredith Belle

- Gabriella Jade

- Natalie Kimberlee

- Desiree Kay

- Candance Kyllie

hmmmm *thinking* I will come back more to posting off and on .. wink!!

Congrats!!!

first of all, congrat ! be sure to let ur baby born on my birthday - 9/15, ok ? :)

its hard to name the names.. it depends on what ur last name is. long name or short name... if ur last name is short, then you can name long first name. if last name is longer, then shorter first name. hope it is helpful to ya. personally we named our daughter after celine dion. :)

if you wanna be unique, you can use some African name, Biblical name, India name, and all.

Alexandaria Rose
Kasey Marie
Victoria Antionette
Isabella Jean

Awww, WildKat...a girl...lucky you...now you'll have one of each!!

When I wasn't sure what gender my son would be, the name for a girl we had picked out was Callista Leigh. Not sure we still like it, but I thought I would throw it out there.

Other names...

Heather Paige
Christiana Nicole
Lauren Kristen

Hi Kat, how exciting that you're going to have a baby girl soon!

Here are the names I come up with:

Kaitlyn Grace
Krisily Sarah
Katerina Marie

:wave:

My only suggestion is do not pick any names from the "Top Ten" list of popular names. By the time your daughter starts school, she will have at least three other girls in her class with similar names.

For example, one class has:

Kaitlynne
Caitlyn
Catlynne
Kaitlin
Katie Lynn

:D

Why not have the baby on my birthday on September 25 and name after me.. Heather Lynn... Hehehe :dance2:

Anastasia Marie Tatiyana
Victoria
Rachelle
Ashlynn
Nicolette
Isabella
Delilah

First of all, congratulations!!!!!!!

I dont know if you have daughters already? If so, what are their names? Also, I need to know if your last name is long or short or if it is common or not?

I have always been into strong classic names because I want these girls to grow into strong confident classy women :)

Names I like are:

Audriana or Adrianna
Miranda
Annabelle or Anabel
Renee
Isabella (but it has become sooo popular though)
Natalie
Natasha
Victoria (but not nicknames like Vicki, etc blech)
Lily Anna or Lily Rose
Caroline
Sophie or Sophia
Diana

Good luck :)

Reba said:
My only suggestion is do not pick any names from the "Top Ten" list of popular names. By the time your daughter starts school, she will have at least three other girls in her class with similar names.

For example, one class has:

Kaitlynne
Caitlyn
Catlynne
Kaitlin
Katie Lynn

:D

Ditto to that!!

Hey, congrats to you and best wishes with the new baby! Here are some names I really like:

Melissa
Morgan
Melanie
Laura

Have fun!

Yeah, definitly pick a cool name. Don't pick Lauren or Caitlyn....too many Laurens and Cailyns out there. Also don't pick Jennifer or Elizabeth. I know too many Jenns to the point where any Jenns I know are refered to by their last names (lol....there's a girl who plays for the soccer team who I've know for four years...have always known her as Hendry, and I didn't even know her first name was Jenn until this year..."Hendry..your first name is Jenn?")

:gossip:

RE: Kaitlyn

So much for my suggestion :giggle: Ok, I'll pick another!

Shirley Marie
Carmella Amelia
Felicia Mae

Back