Attn: SilenceGold

Originally posted by SilenceGold
Yea, you'll admit that in the public...but if it was just between you and me...I'll wage that you would say differently. :p

Haha, nah I am very faithful person.

Originally posted by MsGiglz
*wonders*.. ChelEler... are you trying to seducing SilenceGold? or flirt? :D

(just remind you, he's married man) hehe

I am one of her. Dang ! He is married man and also too young for me. :tears:

Why did my parents make love in 1950's ? Why can't they wait until 1970's ? :(

Re: Re: Re: Attn: SilenceGold

Originally posted by ChelEler
:laugh2: Sheesh, everyone's arguing about how we should talk to each other! I find that very hilarious! :rofl: Don't you agree?

I certaintly agree with that. ;) We sometime act like High School kids, it makes us more younger. :D

Laugh is the best medication ! :laugh2:

Originally posted by Steel
since when do i ever flirt with a chick online?

I do flirt and seduce with men over the internet. I never meet those guys in the person yet. Sometime, it makes you laugh, tear and angry. It shows that you find someone who can you trust with. Feedback and Reforcement are great to show a friendship over the internet.

It is a nice that you know someone who is a single parent to feedback and open communication about the teenager kids. I found someone who has similar with my situation which is great for us to become a good friends. :D

~ Sabrina

I'm still good at resisting your charms since I haven't PM'ed you since. :mrgreen:

Wow, that's a first that I heard that I'm good at being rude. :shock: That really caught me off guard.

Wow, that's a first that I heard that I'm good at being rude. :shock: That really caught me off guard.

That sure did take you a long while to notice that. :p

Excuse me, I didn't check everything on AD lately, because I've been ill, and I'm still ill. :| Last weekend, I was out of town, and this week I was trying to catch up on my work and finally today is the day I caught up. (Monday I had day off sleeping almost all day long while watching my boys at home.) :ugh:

Sorry if I sound like being bitchy here.

Excuse me, I didn't check everything on AD lately, because I've been ill, and I'm still ill. :| Last weekend, I was out of town, and this week I was trying to catch up on my work and finally today is the day I caught up. (Monday I had day off sleeping almost all day long while watching my boys at home.) :ugh:

Sorry if I sound like being bitchy here.

Well, I wish I could see your face when you all said that. :p

I've been busy lately too. That's why you are seeing me to skim most of the threads. Too tired and busy online doing other things I guess.

It was just part of a playful thing on this PM deal.

We can pause this game until you get to feel better..then we can fool around again. :p

Check your PM (if you haven't).

Just read this thread....and I guess I have answered you twice. :p

Been busy in the last two days. :(

Nice tongue. I only saw one. :P Heh.

Ah I thought I accidently clicked Submit twice....and it would do double PM. Guess not.

Now for some serious questions...

What is your strongest skill set(s) in Information Technology field?

What brings you to AllDeaf?

Who is your another half?

How did you meet your another half?

Where is your brithplace?

Originally posted by LinuxGold
Now for some serious questions...

What is your strongest skill set(s) in Information Technology field?

What brings you to AllDeaf?

Who is your another half?

How did you meet your another half?

Where is your brithplace?

Well, those questions belong under this thread.

I think I answered most of them....not sure. Feel free. :D

Originally posted by SilenceGold
Well, those questions belong under this thread.

I think I answered most of them....not sure. Feel free. :D
Done. Pasted right away without reading previous posts.

Back