Attn: SilenceGold

ChelEler

Reaction score
Just for fun! Mwhaha, got you, didn't I? ;)

OK, the answer for your question is shown in the first post. :grouphug: Just for fun. :dance:

why is there a pic of a necklance (or whatever that is) in your signture?

*wonders*.. ChelEler... are you trying to seducing SilenceGold? or flirt? :D

(just remind you, he's married man) hehe

Originally posted by MsGiglz
*wonders*.. ChelEler... are you trying to seducing SilenceGold? or flirt? :D

(just remind you, he's married man) hehe

What harm can it be done? I am not touching him, am I?

so what? its just like playful flirting...I dont see anything wrong with it? :lol:

Btw, Chel's sig looks like bird mabye hawk? :dunno:

Originally posted by ~Heather~
so what? its just like playful flirting...I dont see anything wrong with it? :lol:

Btw, Chel's sig looks like bird mabye hawk? :dunno:

:thumb:

lol, yea cheler and silencegold are married! tsk tsk tsk, just kidding of course internet is harmless :-P

some ppl used to say "internet flirting is NEVER innocent."

Originally posted by Justin Sane
oh shut up, flirting is not cheating. :roll:

:werd:

Its NOTHING...just WORDS...its not like they are actually doing it physically like touching each other etc...its just ALL innocent playful converstation. Please! They both are married and whats more Chel is pregnant with 3rd. :doh:

well perhas you haven't see it coming...JUST YET.

Really, in the stories i read on the newspaper about internet flirting, a wife caught on her husband voice mailing to some girl in New Zeland, expressing with all his love and feelings, she overheard him and asked him to pack the bags and leave...he has a wife and 3 sons, and just left them for good and went to see the "girl of his dreams" in New Zeland...now HOW do you explain that? it isnt' even a made up story.

Originally posted by Steel
well perhas you haven't see it coming...JUST YET.

Really, in the stories i read on the newspaper about internet flirting, a wife caught on her husband voice mailing to some girl in New Zeland, expressing with all his love and feelings, she overheard him and asked him to pack the bags and leave...he has a wife and 3 sons, and just left them for good and went to see the "girl of his dreams" in New Zeland...now HOW do you explain that? it isnt' even a made up story.

:eek: Whatever! I don't think they will...come on, give them a break! What, are you jealous?

flag.gif

hey hey.. i didnt mean to start this... :|

I just kidding with ChelEler...

Originally posted by ChelEler
Just for fun! Mwhaha, got you, didn't I? ;)

What's wrong..did your Privmsg button break?

Email Alex and tell him to fix it. :p

:cool:

Back