Attn: Sabrina & American Chopper

Thank you for like my artwork, rjr2006 :thumb:

Here

Liebling:-))) said:
Thank you for like my artwork, rjr2006 :thumb:

Here

Liebling,

I like these graphic things very much..I do appericate it what you ve done for us.. I am looking forward to get married with my sweet Sabrina on October 8th.. What's more, I am little nervous but I will hang in there. :)

:hug:

AmericanChopper said:
Liebling,

I like these graphic things very much..I do appericate it what you ve done for us.. I am looking forward to get married with my sweet Sabrina on October 8th.. What's more, I am little nervous but I will hang in there. :)

:hug:

I will give you a damn good one
focking.gif
at the honeymoon. :ily:

AmericanChopper said:
heheh that is me ===> Hey liebling..look at the picture :)

If there is any problem, we can call Liebling to help us. She always be there for us. Do not worry ! :whistle:

Sabrina said:
If there is any problem, we can call Liebling to help us. She always be there for us. Do not worry ! :whistle:

:D Sabrina & American Chopper! Don't worry, I will alway be there for you both...

Try something on your honeymoon and took some picture then send me then I can create the example picture like this... :naughty:

I found good couple for the example in my file.. :D

Me and my hubby kiss... :naughty:

:D Sabrina & American Chopper! Don't worry, I will alway be there for you both...

Try something on your honeymoon and took some picture then send me then I can create the example picture like this... :naughty:

I found good couple for the example in my file.. :D

Me and my hubby kiss... :naughty:

Oh wow, both of you really awesome romantic !! I better hurry up to sign up the regristation to take a class 101 how to hottest romantic before I go down for the honeymoon.

:thumb: OH Leibling, those pictures are absolutely beautiful. How you capture the beauty of a wedding, and then put everything important of the wedding, right onto paper. Your artwork is so beautiful, it captures so many beautiful details. Keep up the beautiful work Leibling.

I didnt know u can do that .. wow its so beautiful.. awesome .. nice that you did for sabrina.. :)

great artworks lieb
i love what you did for sabrina and american chopper they are so beautiful

Thank you for like my artwork :thumb: :hug:

I got Americanchopper´s picture but you, Sabrina?...

Thank you for like my artwork :thumb: :hug:

I got Americanchopper´s picture but you, Sabrina?...

U know why Sabrina's picture wasnt there.... she does not want anyone to see her ugly face and rotten teeth. Her face looks like Monkey face lol :) I will post the picture of Sabrina after honeymoon's vacation

Back