Attn: Sabrina & American Chopper

Liebling:-)))

Sussi *7.7.86 - 18.6.09*
Premium Member
Reaction score

More will come later... :thumb:

I hope you will like my artwork... Please tell me what you want to suggest then I will be very happy to change anything...

Picture/signature will come anytime later....

Aw that's soo beautiful Liebling, sure making my heart melt here....I would love to have something like that for me and RR!

You're really an artist!! beautiful :thumb:

Thank you everyone for like my artwork :thumb:

Of course, I didnt forget you, Angel & RR...

No problem, I´ll be glad to resize the picture into signature for you if you really like to.

Those wedding pics u made are sooooooooooooooo romantic, Liebling!!! Those pics made my heart melt big time!

Wonderful artwork Liebling, as we all can see we definitely have creative artists here in AD. :)

Oh My Goodness!!!

It's so beautiful Liebling!!!! I Looooooooooove them! You're really creative! :thumb:

Ohhh soooo beautiful, I really LOVE both of them alot, it's soo romantic!!!

I can't wait to see mine soon as we set up the date!! I hope my wedding pictures turn out like this,

^Angel^ said:
Ohhh soooo beautiful, I really LOVE both of them alot, it's soo romantic!!!

I can't wait to see mine soon as we set up the date!! I hope my wedding pictures turn out like this,

No Problem, you can send me wedding picture of you and Roadrunner after wedding vow, previous favorite picture of you both and also both of your hands, too. What's favorite of flowers, etc. I can use those pictures with my artwork. :thumb:

Sabrina, you also, too!

Thank you everyone again for like my artwork :thumb:

More pictures will come this evening.

Wow, what makes me bright day to see those awesome pictures !!! American Chopper was flabbergasted to see those pictures last night. we put the picture on background in our home computer. My sons love this pictures too.

It mean alot to me. :ily:

I´m glad that you like it, Sabrina :hug:

Thank you for like my artwork, CyberRed :thumb:

Here:

Back