ATTN: Photoshop Users

D

Deaf258

Do you ever go to the Adobe Studio Exchange?? If so, which ones are your all-time favorites?

Please post the links to your favorite effect-brush-action page! ;)

I d love to but this is my FIRST time on photoshop and im having a heck of a time with this still learning abt stuff BAH!

I'm not familiar with Adobe Studio Exchange. I tend to use Adobe Photoshop 7.0 frequently. Mostly make some logos, photo arts, and photo editings..

I hope I'm answering ur question.. I just dont have any favorite, just tend to use Adobe Photoshop. Other program are quitely expensive. I've used InDesign, PageMaker, Illustrator..

I am using Paint shop pro 7.0 and come with animation shop 3,0 i learning animation tags or signature etccc for two years now .. Paint shop pro 7.0 for three years now . i love that progam soo much !!

Guys.. I posted this thread to see which Photoshop effects, brushes and styles you use. I dont want to know if you have it or not and if you dont have it, better to say nothing!! You all got off-topic!!! :madfawk:

:D You are all forgiven, but please tell me which one of those addons you like to use in Photoshop? Name it and post a link if you can.

The most thing I like about Adobe Exchange is Illustrator. It's much helpful for me to add something I don't bother need to create too many thing for non-profit org.

a brush!

I made a couple brushes with leaves and scans!! One works well with Photoshop 7, but I added another copy just in case for Photoshop 6!

You will have to PM me if you want the brush!

Here's what the wallpaper I made with the brush looks like:

Attachments

• falling_leaves.jpg
    falling_leaves.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 95
i have a psp 7.0 and a photoshop cs (new) .. had that (psp 7.0) for years and years.. love that program!! I sure designed alot, if anyone would like to see, I'd post it up. Let you know I'm not pro but I'm almost done with learning. Plus, I'm in college, studying as a graphic designer, but as for myself, I used to be a web designer for more than 3 years. Ahh.. I like web design better than Graphic Design. :|

babi_rykan said:
i have a psp 7.0 and a photoshop cs (new) .. had that (psp 7.0) for years and years.. love that program!! I sure designed alot, if anyone would like to see, I'd post it up. Let you know I'm not pro but I'm almost done with learning. Plus, I'm in college, studying as a graphic designer, but as for myself, I used to be a web designer for more than 3 years. Ahh.. I like web design better than Graphic Design. :|

Photoshop CS is "8.0"
So, you don't need that Photoshop 7.0 - just dump that software. :)

If you didn't buy the Photoshop CS (8.0), but illegally burned the software, installed with a serial, you are as good as fucked. There is a hidden program in Photoshop CS that will report your IP and the serial number to their servers at Adobe. If the serial is checked in more than once from different IP addresses and owner names, they will send your ISP a supoena for your personal information and send you a letter demanding you to purchase a legal copy of their software within a time limit or you will go to jail. How much does Photoshop CS cost? Photoshop 7.0 doesn't have that sneaky program.

Deaf258 said:
If you didn't buy the Photoshop CS (8.0), but illegally burned the software, installed with a serial, you are as good as fucked. There is a hidden program in Photoshop CS that will report your IP and the serial number to their servers at Adobe. If the serial is checked in more than once from different IP addresses and owner names, they will send your ISP a supoena for your personal information and send you a letter demanding you to purchase a legal copy of their software within a time limit or you will go to jail. How much does Photoshop CS cost? Photoshop 7.0 doesn't have that sneaky program.

What happen if someone don't have network on comtpuer while have Photoshop CS on there? :|

I have PhotoStudio5.. It with the Scanner That I brought when I First Got

My Computer. It doesn't do much.. :angel:

Deaf258 said:
I made a couple brushes with leaves and scans!! One works well with Photoshop 7, but I added another copy just in case for Photoshop 6!

You will have to PM me if you want the brush!

Here's what the wallpaper I made with the brush looks like:

Wow I love that Wallpaper...

Cheri said:
I have PhotoStudio5.. It with the Scanner That I brought when I First Got

My Computer. It doesn't do much.. :angel:

Go away, this is for Photoshop user only. :P ... :mrgreen:

Deaf258 said:

-ahh i seen... i didnt buy, but had someone installed it in for me from my college. so is that still illegal, genuis?

- i know photoshop cs is 8.0, i have both and i loved both. is that a problem for keeping both? dont mean to be rude. :scatter:

Back