ATTN: Photoshop Users

illustrator said:
What happen if someone don't have network on comtpuer while have Photoshop CS on there? :|

You will be okay as long as you NEVER use your illegal Photoshop CS when you are connected to the internet! But I heard there is a crack for it that blocks the PS CS from connecting to the Adobe Servers. That's the trick to find the best one.

babi_rykan said:
-ahh i seen... i didnt buy, but had someone installed it in for me from my college. so is that still illegal, genuis?

- i know photoshop cs is 8.0, i have both and i loved both. is that a problem for keeping both? dont mean to be rude. :scatter:

I don't see that as rude. I am just letting you know to be careful. Programs are getting more anti-piracy and smarter too!

My own amateur effort—a 5 X 7 image I made today for somebody who wants me to create a set of thank you cards. The foreground was created with craquelure texture and buttonized. The background is the same image using cutout and sepia toning. The page curl and the burst of light were added in Paint Shop Pro.

Attachments

• Test Sample 3.jpg
    Test Sample 3.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:
Lev,
Beautiful..
I did tried ps5 (very old) of course.. then gave it up..
Wow, My mouth really wet.. drooling.. what you did wonderful job.. I'd love to ask you favor and create this for me one of picture wedding.. (hmmmm) Is that possible print it out and mail (snail) Talk me by thru pm.. If you want discuss with this issues.

Back