ATTN: Myself / to know me? Ask me anything atoz!!!!

nozobo

Reaction score
Here's the posting for you to ask me anything... even though you though something out of the blues, just say anything even though it's a dummy or whatever or anything... remmy just ask me atoz ;):cool::o

zahn.gif
Did you?

hehe

ear.gif

Originally posted by MsGiglz
zahn.gif
Did you?

hehe

ear.gif
I haven't even brushed my teeth since breakfast... so ummies I should go brush later tonight...

Originally posted by funnybebe78
did u do something bad that ur parents didn't know about? :shock:
yes i did... If you must know... during my senior of High School 2 year ago, I did smoke cigarettes, cigars (one of my fav), pot/weeds, got my nipple pierced, got drunk the night before one of my exam... my mother heard a rumor about me got a pierced so I decide to get it off and next day my mom demand to check my nipple and said the rumors was such a lie but she didn't noticed the hole that time... oh well I got away with it... shh

Originally posted by kuifje75
Which celebrity matches your dream mate the most?
if I was going for ladies... hmm... it would be.... Jennifer Lopez I always have fascinate her, she's a good actor but in some way she's cute but for a guy I would go for 3 ppl, Matt LeBlanc, Matthew Perry, and Jesse Bradford... They're cute... that's only my opinion...

Originally posted by javapride
what's ur favorite city and why?
I dont have a favorite city right now because I've traveled to 47 states all my life.... I would say so far Washington DC, San Francisco, San Diego, and Daytona beach are top of my list so far... I've went to DC last month (April 2003) to visit my relatives in Maryland but I like DC cuz of diversity culture, people, everything's there... so much things to do and never gonna get bored... I've went to San Francisco for court appearing, but the judge called in sick so have to go back within 4 weeks, I've went through out SF and it's really nice place but expensive to live, but the area is really nice cold to cool windy area... hmm... San Diego's nice place to visit for beach etc... easly to relax also... Daytona Beach's awesome place to have fun, things to do... so much to tell for all of those cities... so far in top two would be eastern states such as Maryland and DC, and California...

Originally posted by bbnt
What is the meaning of life
For me the meaning of life, Just do what I can to get my life going day by day and take it at a time...I don't take everything serious, otherwise my life will be dull... I try to take things not too serious and humor at the same time and knowing it's no big deal most of the time... People comes and go out of my heart but close friends will leave a footprint in my heart knowing I can trust them otherwise I can't...

Originally posted by pimpdaddyposse
yes i did... If you must know... during my senior of High School 2 year ago, I did smoke cigarettes, cigars (one of my fav), pot/weeds, got my nipple pierced, got drunk the night before one of my exam... my mother heard a rumor about me got a pierced so I decide to get it off and next day my mom demand to check my nipple and said the rumors was such a lie but she didn't noticed the hole that time... oh well I got away with it... shh

:eek: u will do it again when u are at gally? :mrgreen:

:eek: u will do it again when u are at gally? :mrgreen:
which one? the drugs I doubtly it... perhap cigars... it depend... and the drunk thing... I dunno but hopefully I dont but will drink some... piercing... I plan to get one on the ear... but basically I will yak yak yak 24/7

which one? the drugs I doubtly it... perhap cigars... it depend... and the drunk thing... I dunno but hopefully I dont but will drink some... piercing... I plan to get one on the ear... but basically I will yak yak yak 24/7

ah k :lol: :P at the pieceing thingy tho.. but ah good luck about ur mom if she will accept u wearin a earring :greddy:

ah k :lol: :P at the pieceing thingy tho.. but ah good luck about ur mom if she will accept u wearin a earring :greddy:
she has to accept it anyway... otherwise it's her problem... shhe has to learn the :greddy: style nowadays... lmao

she has to accept it anyway... otherwise it's her problem... shhe has to learn the :greddy: style nowadays... lmao

:laugh2: that's so true :D

seecha at gally! ;)

Back