ATTN: Alex

carmelo anthony

Reaction score
When will you bring back Deaf Models? You've put it off for too long!

carmelo anthony said:
When will you bring back Deaf Models? You've put it off for too long!

That's funny. I discussed a little about it last night with Alex about bringing it back. It was popular back then. it has no scripts meaning Alex created his own design of entire site and it took him at least 2 hours to create a profile for one person. He doesn't have the time for that anymore, he has some projects, from work, to work on at home.
so, Im trying my best to do research for right scripts to run the site. We'll need to find one that lets members get their own accounts so they can access and create their own profiles. To help him out, and make things more easier. So be patient and it will come back for sure!

e,

i think this goes directly to alex. but thanks for your reply. i'd rather hear it from alex, himself.

-Melo

The reason it was "put off" is because it's time consuming. Everything was done hand coded, only by me. Creating a dynamic/automatic script that does all that is doable, but it's also time consuming. If I ever find the "perfect" script, then I might bring DeafModels back.

By the way, what comes to mind when you think of "Deaf Models"? Just curious.

Alex...is there any examples from the past that you could share with some of us, especially for the newer members? If it's too much of a task to put up any examples, no worries.... :cool:

carmelo anthony said:
e,

i think this goes directly to alex. but thanks for your reply. i'd rather hear it from alex, himself.

-Melo

Dude.. E is Alex's girlfriend. She would know what's up before everyone else here does. But thanks for being polite!

Back