asshole eater

Originally posted by kuifje75
@Taz: You may have missed it, but Jack posted loads of "Jack Handley" quotations as separate threads. This is one of them. You're right, its pointless.
That is not one of Jack Handley's deep thoughts.

it is so pointless thread.... like u say that you were disgusted by looking at so.. don't post it cuz it makes us to be disgusted by that. so.. I would appreciate if u don't post it like that anymore :roll: and fyi, if u are still wondering why.......... so take it to the vet.. simple as that.. so.. *sigh*

Originally posted by TygersaidStfu
it is so pointless thread.... like u say that you were disgusted by looking at so.. don't post it cuz it makes us to be disgusted by that. so.. I would appreciate if u don't post it like that anymore :roll: and fyi, if u are still wondering why.......... so take it to the vet.. simple as that.. so.. *sigh*

:werd:

It makes me feel like to barf...its disgusting! :roll:

Originally posted by kevbo

Ok, then if this member is a deaf person, would he be able to hear the slurping sounds of the dog licking its anus? If not, then he must be a hearie.

Originally posted by kuifje75
Ok, then if this member is a deaf person, would he be able to hear the slurping sounds of the dog licking its anus? If not, then he must be a hearie.
If he say that then he must be hearing and no, he is not Jack Handley.

If he say that then he must be hearing and no, he is not Jack Handley.

Maybe not the real person but an imposer who emulates his style.

Re: Re: asshole eater

Originally posted by knightwolf68
Why are u watching the dog lick their asshole??? so u just want to learn something about Dog's lifestyle so u can act like them ???
:laugh2: :laugh2:

Originally posted by Jack
My dog. He's obsessed with licking his asshole.

I'm not talking the every now and again lick, lick, yum, yum. I'm talking constantly, obsessively licking his asshole.

Everytime I see him doing it, I snap my fingers and say, "don't be an ass eater." He'll look at me for two seconds and then he's back to licking his asshole.

He's licked himself so much he has red spots all over his balls. It's nasty. And the slurping sounds he makes make me want to gag. I'll be lying here, the house all still and quiet, and all I can hear is slurp slurp slurp. He sounds like he's going to choke on it.

There has to be a way to make him stop.

:laugh2: well take to the vet and see what up with your dog

I know what's up with Jack's dog. The poor dog is trying to clean out the mess Jack leaves in there every night. Someone needs to call PETA to take his dog and sic the evil fashion models on Jack!

Kevbo, You are soooo cutie guy i ever seen online. You know what? you are my HUGE Fan!:naughty: you can pm me anytime..

Originally posted by nastygirl82
Kevbo, You are soooo cutie guy i ever seen online. You know what? you are my HUGE Fan!:naughty: you can pm me anytime..

You dont' care if he takes advantage of you? :p

Psst if you like him so much why didn't you PM him instead of saying it for others to read on forum? :lol:

Back