asshole eater

Originally posted by ~Heather~
Psst if you like him so much why didn't you PM him instead of saying it for others to read on forum? :lol:
RIGHT ON!!! exactly what i had in my mind !

AHhhh another one of jacks lowly threads. this is worthless to post anything else :-X

damn WHITE BIG HEAD with RED NOSE ( jack in the box) you are fuckin sick !!!!
kotzen.gif

Originally posted by Darlin Tweety
kotzen.gif

:ugh: Not the c-l-o-w-n that PP and I do not like!!!:ugh:

Oh my gosh, I am hypercritically laughed. *tear my eyes* !!

All of you people are hilarious and pathetic ! :D

~ Sabrina

Originally posted by Darlin Tweety
kotzen.gif

uh... but.. look at ur pics... :ugh:

Psst if you like him so much why didn't you PM him instead of saying it for others to read on forum? :lol:

:werd: but psst kevbo have other girl so he's taken and sarah should just not try to play hard cuz she won't get him anyways unless he wants her ;) otherwise.. sendin him PM will be better than us knowin about it u know but psst sounds like she have a CRUSH on him :rofl:

Originally posted by funnybebe78
:werd: but psst kevbo have other girl so he's taken and sarah should just not try to play hard cuz she won't get him anyways unless he wants her ;) otherwise.. sendin him PM will be better than us knowin about it u know but psst sounds like she have a CRUSH on him :rofl:

RIGHT!! whats more if say it outloud on thread that all of us read...do you think that'll flatter Kevbo? No? She should've PM'ed him. :lol:

RIGHT!! whats more if say it outloud on thread that all of us read...do you think that'll flatter Kevbo? No? She should've PM'ed him. :lol:

amen to that ;)

I still can't believe they delete my threads warning about a lurking troublemaker and threads like this go unnoticed.

My dog. He's obsessed with licking his asshole.

I'm not talking the every now and again lick, lick, yum, yum. I'm talking constantly, obsessively licking his asshole.

Everytime I see him doing it, I snap my fingers and say, "don't be an ass eater." He'll look at me for two seconds and then he's back to licking his asshole.

He's licked himself so much he has red spots all over his balls. It's nasty. And the slurping sounds he makes make me want to gag. I'll be lying here, the house all still and quiet, and all I can hear is slurp slurp slurp. He sounds like he's going to choke on it.

There has to be a way to make him stop.

Win thread is full of win.

I LOL'd hard at the title (before I clicked the topic) and then at the post.

All funning/joking aside, this dog needs to see a Vet!...And have his teeth brushed at the same time....

Back