ASL Teachers dated former students?

Woofy

Reaction score
Hello all,,

I wonder if any of you (ASL Instructors) have dated former students? Have you gotten married?

Just wondering...

I have no problem for that... :dunno:

It's not just deafies but hearies as well...

I have read that hearing teachers and former students are happily married and produce children together... Deafies? I would be very interesting if it also affect deafies as well.

I know this one deaf guy who taught ASL classes at ASU met his wife when she was a student in one of his classes. That was like 12 years ago..they are still married with beautiful kids. :)

Hello,

Yes. I was referring to ASL teachers who are deaf going out with their former hearing students. Sorry that I wasn't specific before.

I wonder if that is fairly common for that to happen?

I do know that it is against regulations to date current students for obvious reasons.

mostly teachers been date with students because against school policy and also against by their husband.

i watch news about wives who been had affair with students that very wrong!

and also teachers been in jail for 5 plus years for affairs and slept with students if husband would found out about wife had affairs with students and dont lies!

im sure husband would files divorces from wife for wrong woman like kind examples affair and have sex with student at school you know what im mean.

i watch movie about former teacher who been had affair with 12 years old and wont tell the husband and their husband got files for divorces dues his wife have affair with student but the husband took kids and lost custody! i cant believe it but the former teacher got married to student finally! and former teacher tells everythings in globe america on television about her affair,everythings like as Larry King,Good Morning American and lots of mores about her jail lifes but im sure she would learn her lesson do and dont!

im warning about teachers dont dating with students dues against school policy and also husband im not joking!

I think ASL teacher has a right to take former student out on date.... she is not in his class anymore.....

I think ASL teacher has a right to take former student out on date.... she is not in his class anymore.....

Yep, as long as they aren't student/teacher anymore, there is nothing wrong with it.

mostly teachers been date with students because against school policy and also against by their husband.

and also teachers been in jail for 5 plus years for affairs and slept with students if husband would found out about wife had affairs with students and dont lies!

im sure husband would files divorces from wife for wrong woman like kind examples affair and have sex with student at school you know what im mean.

i watch movie about former teacher who been had affair with 12 years old and wont tell the husband and their husband got files for divorces dues his wife have affair with student but the husband took kids and lost custody! i cant believe it but the former teacher got married to student finally! and former teacher tells everythings in globe america on television about her affair,everythings like as Larry King,Good Morning American and lots of mores about her jail lifes but im sure she would learn her lesson do and dont!

im warning about teachers dont dating with students dues against school policy and also husband im not joking!

Huh?

I am referring to students a lot older than 12 years old. Lots of Deaf teachers teach ASL at the college level. This is what I was talking about.

I understand that you are referring to that HUGE mess in Seattle about that middle school teacher having 2 kids with this BOY. (He is still a boy. Sarcastic...) Now... That is a WRONG thing for a teacher (male or female) to date or have sex with an underage student or any children under 17 years old. That is WRONg. Period... no ifs, no buts...

READ CAREFUL... PLEASE... you misunderstood Woofy's thread...

Back