ASL cds

rjr2006

Reaction score
Since I understand that you are against SEE, but I have been trying to understand ASL interp and if I have insulted others based on my opinions, I apologize. mom said that I can start learning ASL through computer since I do want to learn more ASL before I enter a greater population of deaf people at NTID (I hope) then I will able to read the signs better and I will feel more connected to 2 different languages. are there any ASL CDs for me to learn why ASL have different signs than SEE? Thanks in advance!

Yeah, you need to sent your mama to ASL Boot CAmp. When she completes, she will improve your communication skills. :wiggle:

mld4ds said:
Yeah, you need to sent your mama to ASL Boot CAmp. When she completes, she will improve your communication skills. :wiggle:

That's no way to show respect for RJR's mother. Shame on you!

mld4ds said:
HEY! u have not right to tell that..... SHAME ON U!!!!

HEY RJR DONT LISTEN THIS OKAY... :hug:

TweetyBird said:
HEY! u have not right to tell that..... SHAME ON U!!!!

HEY RJR DONT LISTEN THIS OKAY... :hug:

Yeah yeah, I am making RJR2006 a strong confiding man. He is still a kid ok ok ok. He still assistance to be a good confiding lad around deaf cuties....

mld4ds said:
Yeah yeah, I am making RJR2006 a strong confiding man. He is still a kid ok ok ok. He still assistance to be a good confiding lad around deaf cuties....
:gives: u are NUTS! he is not kid anymore!! *HELLO*

Hey mld4ds, It would be great for his mother to do that!

But is that ASL boot camp that kind like being insult? Yes that is an insult!
But you better ought to be repect for others and Please be generous for those who needs your help and I know you are very clever and that is not what we want to hear about your speak being like insult with ADer. You are among of chrisitianity for since you been attending there at catholic. I can tell by that your conversation that one who I knew of that person. For since I know your type of conversation and your characteristically too. I know your way very well. Please tell him that you saying sorry for what you said. :bowdown:

mld4ds said:

Last edited:
Father, we thank you for the frankness, the utter honesty of your word. How it cuts across all the vain illusions of men, all our silken rationalizations, all our excuses for what we do and what we are. It helps us understand that except that we find the way in Jesus there is no other way out; we are locked into a pattern of defeat except for the breakthrough that our Lord has made. How our hearts rejoice that we can have a way out. Grant that we may take it, for there is no other way. We ask in Jesus' name, Amen.

Hey mld4ds, I am sorry that my mistake yes you are right there is not really an insult about ASL Boot Camp and I finds that info. on the internet. Oop! Sorry You're right!

SIGN LANGUAGE
Adults & Teens 16 years and older
Have you always wanted to learn sign language?

Beginning students will have the chance to learn while having fun! Both ASL (American Sign Language) & S.E.E. (Signing Exact English) will be presented.

SL08101 • Th • 8/25-9/29
Time: 10:00-11:00 am

SL08102 • Th • 8/25-9/29
Time: 5:30-6:30 pm

Fee: $36 for six classes
http://www.ci.redding.ca.us/comsrv/recreation/personalenrichment.htm

ok forgive me my mistake. That is what it's called ASL Boot Camp. I finds there is nothing that you did being insulting to rjr2006.

ty so much! It means so much to me, because I was raised orally and when I go to NTID, I will be expert in reading ASL signs!

Back