Ask Super Moderator

What makes you different from Alex and the rest of us moderators... as Super Moderator?

Originally posted by VamPyroX
What makes you different from Alex and the rest of us moderators... as Super Moderator?
Ask Alex.

Originally posted by LUNZ
what's kevbo stand for? why you like it?
There is no stand for Kevbo. I like it because I'm used to it. I have that name for many years.

Since you told us in the old AD, that you got accepted into Gallaudet, what's the very first thing you will do once you get there during the NSO week?

kevbo will not have an sexual intercourse after the prom becuz that girl happens to be a fresh virgin.. Yum yum. :laugh2:

Originally posted by luckyx13x
Since you told us in the old AD, that you got accepted into Gallaudet, what's the very first thing you will do once you get there during the NSO week?
I don't know yet. :o

Originally posted by s i m o n s e z
kevbo will not have an sexual intercourse after the prom becuz that girl happens to be a fresh virgin.. Yum yum. :laugh2:
:D

Originally posted by kevbo
Meaning?

well, I speak in oppose which it was suppose be "Can you handle the truth?" But instead... I saying "Can you handle the liar?" :mrgreen: get it?

Last edited:
kevbo attends gallaudet?! well, good luck if it's true...once i withdrawled..no way i will visit em or back again.

Why did you go around with "Dear God, please make it stop" all around in Q&A threads and you create a new one in AD v2?

Originally posted by cloud
Why did you go around with "Dear God, please make it stop" all around in Q&A threads and you create a new one in AD v2?
Because that was my first idea. You poser.

Back