ask smartiesgeek anything as you want!!

Originally posted by Smartiesgeek
yes, you can pop ur mind.

yes, you can ASK ME EVERYTHING.

yes, she was so kind to me.. and everything. She is coming from canada. which it is a problem for me and her to stay together, but we DO STILL love each others, but theres no relationship. once we meet in person, we will know it by our heart when me and katie meet.

That is great!!! I can ask you anything corny and dumb or sweet and angel kiind of questons.... :naughty: :rofl: JKJK

Oh, hope you have chance to visit her someday.... Canada pretty so far..... U from IND right??

Originally posted by Irish Devil Dog
LOL relax I am interesting in someone else too. Dont worry.. Remmy I am devil flirter :naughty:

oh right, I forgot that you are a devil flirter. :D

Originally posted by MizzDeaf
That is great!!! I can ask you anything corny and dumb or sweet and angel kiind of questons.... :naughty: :rofl: JKJK

Oh, hope you have chance to visit her someday.... Canada pretty so far..... U from IND right??

yes, you can ask me everything like um, corny or dumb or sweet or angel or dirty or whatever you want to know about me.

yes, I truly wanted to see her so badly.

I just have this lil problem right now. I am actually scared to ask my mom for a permission to see my girl in canada. Of course, I am scared to hear this, "no." So, I was been trying to THINKING what can I say and convience her TO LET Me to go to canada to be with my future girlfriend.

Yes, I am indianaian. I am from indiana.

Winky :naughty:

arf arf... *biting you*

oops, I forgot to tell the truth. I am actually being a vampire.

*sucking*

*laughing*

I am not a fucking vampire.

:D

any question, curry?

arf arf... *biting you*

oops, I forgot to tell the truth. I am actually being a vampire.

*sucking*

*laughing*

I am not a fucking vampire.

:D

any question, curry?

Oh sure why don't ya bite my sexy neck?? :naughty: heheh

Umm... Am I :crazy:?? :lol:

Oh sure why don't ya bite my sexy neck?? :naughty: heheh

Umm... Am I :crazy:?? :lol:

DEFINITELY :crazy:

HA HA HA :rofl:

So, I would love to, but my 2 pointy teeth are not sharp, yet. let me to see a dentist, first.

DEFINITELY :crazy:

HA HA HA :rofl:

So, I would love to, but my 2 pointy teeth are not sharp, yet. let me to see a dentist, first.

:rofl: How much :crazy: am I???

Oh sure I can wait for the dentist fix your teeth to be sharp :D

Do you wanna to know my pager sn?

:rofl: How much :crazy: am I???

Oh sure I can wait for the dentist fix your teeth to be sharp :D

Do you wanna to know my pager sn?

oh lol, sure sure

yea, sure.. if you want to let me know then see me in a oval office. if you knew what im talkin about.

oh lol, sure sure

yea, sure.. if you want to let me know then see me in a oval office. if you knew what im talkin about.

Already told u in IM :D

Ummm I think so :ugh:

yes, you can ask me everything like um, corny or dumb or sweet or angel or dirty or whatever you want to know about me.

yes, I truly wanted to see her so badly.

I just have this lil problem right now. I am actually scared to ask my mom for a permission to see my girl in canada. Of course, I am scared to hear this, "no." So, I was been trying to THINKING what can I say and convience her TO LET Me to go to canada to be with my future girlfriend.

Yes, I am indianaian. I am from indiana.

Sure no plm!! :D

If a missing person sees their picture on a milk carton that offers a reward, would they get the money?

Originally posted by bbnt
If a missing person sees their picture on a milk carton that offers a reward, would they get the money?

Well, I have no idea.

Myself, I never found someone a missing person, but if I found, then I would let u know if I got money or not. k

Hey Why you getting more sleeping?? U been online all day and night?? :shock:

I not really awake person, I am sleeping kind of person. :D I awake up but wanted sleep more, more, and more.... forget it! I am UP!

Hmm what more questions I shld ask?

Lemme think.....

Are you glad that ur out of skool for summertime?
What do ya think of me since u met me online? :P

Back