ask smartiesgeek anything as you want!!

Laci peterson got killed in the boat place by her husband. Her husband is in the jail for abusing her, killing her, and kill the baby.

have you heard of this before? if you dont, then ask your roommates or find in the internet. oh my gosh.

Originally posted by Smartiesgeek
Laci peterson got killed in the boat place by her husband. Her husband is in the jail for abusing her, killing her, and kill the baby.

have you heard of this before? if you dont, then ask your roommates or find in the internet. oh my gosh.

it s been a on the media for the last three months i already am aware of it cuz California is my homestate :)

how do u feel abt the weather lateley???

Originally posted by javapride
it s been a on the media for the last three months i already am aware of it cuz California is my homestate :)

how do u feel abt the weather lateley???

can u explian it all to mizzdeaf? since she dont even aware about laci peterson. oh my gosh.

weather is still sucks, but surprised enough that I am still using the shorts ha ha ha. It is not snowing in here. It is just around 55 degree.

it's hot here in Colorado, last week we got a blazing temp of 98... damn... but today is still hot so I'm gonna go get haircut then go swimming after 5pm

the car is here!

I have 2 favorites.

BUT THIS one is New beetle.

Attachments

• newbettle.jpg
    newbettle.jpg
    6.8 KB · Views: 39
Originally posted by pimpdaddyposse
it's hot here in Colorado, last week we got a blazing temp of 98... damn... but today is still hot so I'm gonna go get haircut then go swimming after 5pm

damn lucky. 55 degree should be at ur place. here should be 98! damn you.

I get it thank ppls

Originally posted by MizzDeaf
I get it thank ppls

I just get information from LezArtist and she not know about Laci Peterson so we are not aware about. Thosefore, I explain to her about it. Sorry, guys.

Originally posted by Irish Devil Dog
Hmm like cruise, anything on water.

Which one do u love to ride on the water?

BOTH.. jetski, boat, and many more.

Just like jetski better.. cuz it would be only me.. and racing with friends.

BOTH.. jetski, boat, and many more.

Just like jetski better.. cuz it would be only me.. and racing with friends.

:lol: I love jetski too.

Have u ever rode 4x4 wheeler?

have u ever wonder abt the the world we live in today and the children being harm when they are so innocent???

Back