ASK OldNavyGirl Anything

oh hey old navy girl...it been awhile since you've been on eh?

I'm not sure if we talked before but good to see you doing fine, I guess lol

peace.

P.S. forgive me for not reading all the pages, but since you like ppl to ask you questions I guess I'll ask some for you though

are you named after the store or after your favorite color?

are you the only deaf person in the entire family?

what's your sign?

what's your experience and opinon about opposite sex?

I think that's enough...yeah I think I'm already weird enough as it is :D

Last edited:
look below

Steel said:
oh hey old navy girl...it been awhile since you've been on eh?

YES, It's been a while - we didn't really talk but i seen u around on the internet as here, ***********, so on and on.

I'm not sure if we talked before but good to see you doing fine, I guess lol

peace.

P.S. forgive me for not reading all the pages, but since you like ppl to ask you questions I guess I'll ask some for you though

are you named after the store or after your favorite color? store of course. :)

are you the only deaf person in the entire family? no, my brother and I'm the only ones.

what's your sign?
Cancer

what's your experience and opinon about opposite sex?

what exactly do you mean by that?

I think that's enough...yeah I think I'm already weird enough as it is :D

I'm from Illinois myself :) Will be returning next week *Whee*

Anyways, what do you think about those storms that's going on nearby....

What are your goals this summer?

BTW I'm Aquamaiden *obivously, eh* Nice to *cyber-meet* you:)

Hello,

We have chatted before...

Storms are okay. it wasn't too bad around here, it was bad in north and south of chicago.

This summer, I'm still looking for jobs, moving tmw.

AquaMaiden said:
I'm from Illinois myself :) Will be returning next week *Whee*

Anyways, what do you think about those storms that's going on nearby....

What are your goals this summer?

BTW I'm Aquamaiden *obivously, eh* Nice to *cyber-meet* you:)

We did?? Sorry I may have bad memory but I'm not sure if we talked before, oh well! *slams my head*

Where you moving to??

hey welcome back to the world once again !! hehe ... How have u been doing ??? it seem have been ages ... (c:b

I'm doing good!! Thankies!!

knightwolf68 said:
hey welcome back to the world once again !! hehe ... How have u been doing ??? it seem have been ages ... (c:b

Hi OldNavygirl I don't know you that well. It seems that some groups on Alldeaf know you.

It sound that you want to change your lifestyle when you plan to move a new town. What would you do there? Do you love to go on horse riding? I don't live in Il. Was it worth for you to learn something at RIT? Do you love to go crazy parties? What are your goals? What make you very happy if you find something that you always wanted for a long time? How old are you? Do you have any hobbies? Are you vegetarian? Do you believe in alternative health food and medicines? Are you in good shape (not being fat)? I am not looking for a date - sorry.

webexplorer said:
Hi OldNavygirl I don't know you that well. It seems that some groups on Alldeaf know you.

It sound that you want to change your lifestyle when you plan to move a new town. What would you do there? Do you love to go on horse riding? I don't live in Il. Was it worth for you to learn something at RIT? Do you love to go crazy parties? What are your goals? What make you very happy if you find something that you always wanted for a long time? How old are you? Do you have any hobbies? Are you vegetarian? Do you believe in alternative health food and medicines? Are you in good shape (not being fat)? I am not looking for a date - sorry.

I'm living in a new town but it's boring town though. :-P thats not where i want to settle in though. I dont know where i want to settle in yet. yes i love horses and i've rode on them twice or 3 times... i can't remember. Yeah it was worth it learning a lot of new experiences from people of their culture, how they act, school is ok. that kind of thing. My goal is looking for a better job which i love to work with developemental disabilities, have a family and kids. who knows if that will happen. I used to party a lot but not anymore.

I'm 28 years old. Yes I do have hobbies of collecting ty beanie bears, basketball cards. no I'm not vegertarian. I'm out of shape.. lol but i'm still watching myself. :) I dont know if i do believe in health food and medicines....

How about working and living in Seattle, WA? I was told that there are many deafies live there. Living in the city is not my type, and I don't live that state. For your job, it seems a good start. I just thought of that place where you could make good money. I have a friend in CT, and she is happy with her job to take care of disabilities. If your family live near you, then stick with them which is better. Many people live so far, they waste their money and time especially family emergency problem. That's my opinion.

I wanted to tell you about health food. Some people hate veggies because they ate at once and won't eat it again. This reason is that it takes some times to adjust your body, and your body realizes that it needs that food even better than traditional food. I stopped eating meats 25 years ago. I feel good about my body. I look younger than my age reality. I eat fish and scrambled eggs once a while. There is a major misunderstanding about the proteins on veggies. Veggies do have protein which is nearly equal to meat's protein. Many of us eat overlimited food whatever we want, and our body does not really need much food because our body controls and eliminate them. I don't want to go into the detail. I do not need feedback (arguments) about pros and cons. For meats, most meats contain acids in them. They don't hurt your stomach as long as they are cooked properly. Unfortunately, the more you eat meats that build more acids in your stomach that creates your health problem. The acids are designed to kill bad bacteria in meats, not in your stomach. That's the whole different story. A good bacteria that we need because if there is no single bacteria in your body. Then, your body has no defensive skills, then your body just crease functions as a failure if a bad bacteria invade your body. For alternative medicines, we have to be careful with them because a few companies lie to put a label on products which may not belong to natural medicines. It does not matter that FDA has to go thru all the products because the FDA really doesn't know, and they just pick and tell them that they are ok. Some big rich corporations are trying to get rid of healthy food because they give big bucks to FDA to eliminate the healthy products. I hope that you are not borinig to read my post.

ah no, i'm not bored to read your posts, and no i dont want to live over there even i dont know anyone and its a big risk to go there with no money to live on and etc. so i'm sticking with the hotel job for a whlie now. I'll just wait and see what happens in the future. Thanks for the information. :)

Back