ASK OldNavyGirl Anything

Hi Navygirl,

Wow, long thread you got there, umm I hope I didn't repeat the question that some members had already asked you, if so please forgive me.....

1. What do you like most about AD?

2. Are you single or married?

3. Do you have any children?

4. What do you want in a relationship?

5. What most men would want to know is " What do women think about? " and your answer is.......

^Angel^ said:
Hi Navygirl,

Wow, long thread you got there, umm I hope I didn't repeat the question that some members had already asked you, if so please forgive me.....

no, it's alirght, u're a new member to me so all members can start over and get to know me. i've not been here for a long while.

1. What do you like most about AD?

something to read to keep me busy than being bored and meeting people online.

2. Are you single or married?

Single at this moment -- I was just off almost 2 months ago

3. Do you have any children?
NO, i wish though :-P

4. What do you want in a relationship?
someone who could communicate, no matter what happens if u really want the relationship to work, honest, caring, understanding, have faith

5. What most men would want to know is " What do women think about? " and your answer is.......
ehhhh, i never thought of it.... i dont know really. lololol

*chuckles*....that's ok but good answer tho....;)

Fernie's is in tx to be with his family and he wants to be alone with his family and friends. Other reason is ... i have work and I'm going to spend time with my family too for x mas.. :)

Oh god. I looked at my old post. Gee. I don't remember it. I really want to trash my old post.

Oh wow .... you got 269 posts in this thread! I don't have time to read all threads but hopefully I wouldn't ask same same questions. I notice that you're from Illinois. Where in Illinois are you living in? I'm originally from Chicago area and am thinking about moving back. Are you any chance planning to look for a rental house and/or roommate?

:bump: this is very old thread, u're welcome to throw me any new questions.

Actually, I met a WW group in a shuttle bus at an airport. I got off the airplane. I told my mother about them. She and I somehow made to get in and chat some of them. Iceman, Indian, Freezer?, gee - a famous one with blond hair - I don't remember his name. They were very wild during the game. In the bus, they talk so normal as a real person.

I am not their fan. They shook my hand, and I didn't realize that they have big hands. I'm glad that they did not crush my hand. Whew!

Oh wow .... you got 269 posts in this thread! I don't have time to read all threads but hopefully I wouldn't ask same same questions. I notice that you're from Illinois. Where in Illinois are you living in? I'm originally from Chicago area and am thinking about moving back. Are you any chance planning to look for a rental house and/or roommate?

Peoria, IL

I dont know what i want to do in the future yet though.

Oh Peoria is out of Chicago area! haha.

Did you go to WSAD for bowling tourney event back in Feb 2nd? I did and was volunteered to work for them.

Peoria, IL

I dont know what i want to do in the future yet though.

Oh Peoria is out of Chicago area! haha.

Did you go to WSAD for bowling tourney event back in Feb 2nd? I did and was volunteered to work for them.

no I did not -- I was living in minnesota at those time. I lived in minnesota from oct 2005 to june 2007

Back