Ask MsGiglz anything~

Originally posted by MsGiglz
ahh.. you are...watching those ladies.. bouncing their darlin boobies.? hehehe..
:pant

SHURE mmama why not, u better lock my door never know if ur kids might hop in and see me drool LOLOL!

HOW Are they anyway ??? what have u been up to today

Oh man,, today was so busy.. first day of summer to have whole kids with me.. since their last day of school yesterday.. whoa.. but i realized that the kids keep allen busy.. less fussy.. they take him out for walk in stroller..
i took them to crazy days in our hometown for lunch.. and strolled around.. and came home.. did couple hours on garden/landscaping.. still frustrated.. but i made it the stepping stones.. on level 1.. next 2.. then 3.. it will be about 2 1/2 steps .. not sure.. phew

Oh man,, today was so busy.. first day of summer to have whole kids with me.. since their last day of school yesterday.. whoa.. but i realized that the kids keep allen busy.. less fussy.. they take him out for walk in stroller..
i took them to crazy days in our hometown for lunch.. and strolled around.. and came home.. did couple hours on garden/landscaping.. still frustrated.. but i made it the stepping stones.. on level 1.. next 2.. then 3.. it will be about 2 1/2 steps .. not sure.. phew

WOW thats great!

Sparks won 5-0 now no losses! good game !

Thats great!! i dont know nothing LOL!!!
hehe.. just got out of shower.. feel so fresh.. AHH!!
will have good sleep tonight.. :D

Thats great!! i dont know nothing LOL!!!
hehe.. just got out of shower.. feel so fresh.. AHH!!
will have good sleep tonight.. :D

AWW thats great mama... mama im going to AIM u in a few minutes stick cclose by :)

:applause: Good Morning ya all or Good Afternoon or Good Evening..

Just want to say have A GREAT DAY!!!! ;)

:grouphug:

Back