Ask MizzDeaf anything...

MizzDeaf....do you feel like you are being hit on by Smartiesgeek?

Originally posted by MizzDeaf
Oh I see *look around and not know that I asked* :D

Dream woman is dead now......

Favorite magazine is People and US.... wanted CRAVE ?? yup, sure!

me me people... must READ!

you know about laci peterson? so, it is really sad to see her dead.

I wish there was someone fight it back for laci. Laci is not deserved to die and the baby, conner, too. Both is in the heaven, right now. so, good.

If They let laci's husband to go away... I would be mad with the judge. I would want him to be in the jail.

Originally posted by SilenceGold

I am not hitting on her. I am just a lesbian. She is also lesbian.

Plus, I knew her roommates. so, Plus... She said, thread... ask me everything.

so, I am asking her to keep this thread alive.

so, its not means that I am hitting on her.

so, duh.

Originally posted by Smartiesgeek
I am not hitting on her. I am just a lesbian. She is also lesbian.

Plus, I knew her roommates. so, Plus... She said, thread... ask me everything.

so, I am asking her to keep this thread alive.

so, its not means that I am hitting on her.

so, duh.

I was asking her to keep this thread alive so..excuse me while I wait for her answer. :p

me me people... must READ!

you know about laci peterson? so, it is really sad to see her dead.

I wish there was someone fight it back for laci. Laci is not deserved to die and the baby, conner, too. Both is in the heaven, right now. so, good.

If They let laci's husband to go away... I would be mad with the judge. I would want him to be in the jail.

Laci Peterson??? Can you desrible to me about her and where she come from??

Jennifer Tucker is killed that I knew her for many years, she passed same three days from my grandpa passed away in June. It is pain for me on both ppl.

Originally posted by SilenceGold

:D She's getting hit on me!!!! LOL No, she isn't.....she told you in this post then she is not!

:shock: don't you know Laci Peterson? She was murdered by her bf or her hubby... where she from I don't pay attention to news that much but I do hear alot about her... poor her :tears:

Originally posted by pimpdaddyposse
:shock: don't you know Laci Peterson? She was murdered by her bf or her hubby... where she from I don't pay attention to news that much but I do hear alot about her... poor her :tears:

Yah but I need find out where she from??? I heard from few deafies in Texas and Missouri, ILL maybe.... that is why I asked to be sure.. :D

Laci Peterson??? Can you desrible to me about her and where she come from??

Jennifer Tucker is killed that I knew her for many years, she passed same three days from my grandpa passed away in June. It is pain for me on both ppl.

oh serious, u dont even know laci peterson?

it is all over on the news, tv, newspaper, and magazines. OH MY GOD.

:D She's getting hit on me!!!! LOL No, she isn't.....she told you in this post then she is not!

Impossible for me to hitting on you. since I am 17 and you are 31. I am single. I dont want anybody. I rather to find a right girl. I am not ready for a serious relationship.

but he may think that I flirt you.

Yah but I need find out where she from??? I heard from few deafies in Texas and Missouri, ILL maybe.... that is why I asked to be sure.. :D

She is coming from CA.

oh serious, u dont even know laci peterson?

it is all over on the news, tv, newspaper, and magazines. OH MY GOD.

Sorry about it and never seen anything about her or deafness events.. nothing.... Oh she come from CA thanks!

Impossible for me to hitting on you. since I am 17 and you are 31. I am single. I dont want anybody. I rather to find a right girl. I am not ready for a serious relationship.

but he may think that I flirt you.

:boink: U take serouis?? OH MY!!!! I was just kidding... sorry about that..... I have own girlfriend here. :D

Sorry about it and never seen anything about her or deafness events.. nothing.... Oh she come from CA thanks!

Sorry, guys.... I had talked to my roomie, LezArtist and she not know either about Laci Peterson, too. We are not watch tv on news much or not read anything in the newspapers. Thosefore, we only read in email, no one email us about Laci Peterson been murdered.

Thank for letting me know..

:boink: U take serouis?? OH MY!!!! I was just kidding... sorry about that..... I have own girlfriend here. :D

I bet you have your own girlfriend.

can you tell me whats so special bout her? :D

How did u met her?

How long you and her is together?

Sorry, guys.... I had talked to my roomie, LezArtist and she not know either about Laci Peterson, too. We are not watch tv on news much or not read anything in the newspapers. Thosefore, we only read in email, no one email us about Laci Peterson been murdered.

Thank for letting me know..

Laci Peterson is a hearing lady. you should knew about it. because she was on people magazine.

Laci Peterson is a hearing lady. you should knew about it. because she was on people magazine.

Oh I get it.... I know about it..... sorry I get wrong information ( think it was deaf community) I know about Laci... :P I read somewhere on internet and magizines...

I bet you have your own girlfriend.

can you tell me whats so special bout her? :D

How did u met her?

How long you and her is together?

Bar and online.... for now since three months. :D

She is wonderful lady and complete lot I been seen so far. :D who knows it would changes..:shock:

Bar and online.... for now since three months. :D

She is wonderful lady and complete lot I been seen so far. :D who knows it would changes..:shock:

Oh really, wow.. congrats.

So, what is your favorite channel?

Are you being a movie freak?

Back