Ask MizzDeaf anything...

Mizzou

Reaction score
Have you been and wanted to ask me? ASK me anything? :cool:

Attachments

• picture 2.jpg
    picture 2.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 234
welcome to AD !!! tell us little bits about urself that u might want to share with us... where u from , age, hobbies ?

What's your age? Are you single? Are you available for partying? Are you wild kind of person? Do you know what a moon looks like? Do you know the difference between shy and wild?

What do you like to do for fun during your spare time? what do you do for a living? do you have kids?

Originally posted by knightwolf68
welcome to AD !!! tell us little bits about urself that u might want to share with us... where u from , age, hobbies ?

Missouri ~ 32 ~ softball player, art, and collections :boink:

Originally posted by Fly Free
:wave: welcome aboard AD MizzDeaf

what are ur goals in life q

:D Fly Free thanks!

My goal in my life.... better in relationship that I been looking for, and work that earn my life and my partner, too. I would like to own shop someday like art stuffs, crafts, and etc. Any ideas?? :) Really, I been trying to get my goal but it becomes fade some way is was sciencist. ME :crazy: :laugh2:

Originally posted by LezArtist
What is the first favorite team for baseball that YOU support???

:naughty:

Texas Rangers but starts to like St Louis Cards!!! I would like to support.. :shock:

Originally posted by SilenceGold
What's your age? Are you single? Are you available for partying? Are you wild kind of person? Do you know what a moon looks like? Do you know the difference between shy and wild?

32~ I am taken but seeing someone else, too. I am partying on weekend rarely. I am shy but group then I will be WILD, just depend on moods. Yes I am SHY all the time, not see lot of WILD except my friends does WILD. :D

Originally posted by EcKoThEgReAt03
What do you like to do for fun during your spare time? what do you do for a living? do you have kids?

Art, Traveling, and walk in the park. I would like to play pool and cards. I am data entry at nights and I not have any kids but maybe will if I get agree with my partner. :D

Originally posted by MizzDeaf
:D Fly Free thanks!

My goal in my life.... better in relationship that I been looking for, and work that earn my life and my partner, too. I would like to own shop someday like art stuffs, crafts, and etc. Any ideas?? :) Really, I been trying to get my goal but it becomes fade some way is was sciencist. ME :crazy: :laugh2:

u can still go back to college if u wanted to specialize in something related to science its a very broad thing -- give that a thought :)

Originally posted by MizzDeaf
32~ I am taken but seeing someone else, too. I am partying on weekend rarely. I am shy but group then I will be WILD, just depend on moods. Yes I am SHY all the time, not see lot of WILD except my friends does WILD. :D

:rofl: i know u are shy hahaha :-x

Originally posted by Fly Free
u can still go back to college if u wanted to specialize in something related to science its a very broad thing -- give that a thought :)

Yah, I been took when I was in Texas Women Unviersity (Denton, Tx) I took couse Earth Science. U know I been talking about ARTS but sometime someone else talk about science then I would! :bowdown:

Back