Ask MizzDeaf anything...

i know i cant make my palms tan.... sorry

hey gentlemen and ladies..... any questions to ask me..... is anyone plan to be out of town for vacation ?? Six flags, pridefest, deaf camping out??? :D

ah, I have no idea, but I am planning to go to chicago pride fest, but I have no ride. dammit it.

I will camping out with my friends, but i have no idea when it would be. and I will go to six flags for deaf day in chicago on July 12.

so, what about you?

Originally posted by Smartiesgeek
ah, I have no idea, but I am planning to go to chicago pride fest, but I have no ride. dammit it.

I will camping out with my friends, but i have no idea when it would be. and I will go to six flags for deaf day in chicago on July 12.

so, what about you?

OH COOL I WOULD TAKE YOU TO CHICAGO BUT NOT KNOW WHEN... I WOULD GO TO PRIDEFEST IN ST LOUIS ON JUNE 28 AND 29.

MMMM I HAVE NO IDEA ABOUT DEAF CAMPING OUT HERE SINCE NO ONE DISCUSS. :( ANYWAY, I WOULD LIKE TO GO TO CHICAGO FOR SIX FLAGS ON JULY 12 BUT I HAD BASEBALL GAME ON THAT SAME DAY!!! :(

Originally posted by MizzDeaf
OH COOL I WOULD TAKE YOU TO CHICAGO BUT NOT KNOW WHEN... I WOULD GO TO PRIDEFEST IN ST LOUIS ON JUNE 28 AND 29.

MMMM I HAVE NO IDEA ABOUT DEAF CAMPING OUT HERE SINCE NO ONE DISCUSS. :( ANYWAY, I WOULD LIKE TO GO TO CHICAGO FOR SIX FLAGS ON JULY 12 BUT I HAD BASEBALL GAME ON THAT SAME DAY!!! :(

oh damn.

Chicago pride fest is on June 29 or 28.

OH THAT GREAT! SAME DATE... INTERESTIN... :twisted:

yup, i kno. i have no idea who would pick me up. but im fine.

whats ur favorite toppings from pizza hut?

yup, i kno. i have no idea who would pick me up. but im fine.

whats ur favorite toppings from pizza hut?

THAT IS GREAT!!!

PEPPERONI/ CHESSE :D

THAT IS GREAT!!!

PEPPERONI/ CHESSE :D

ah cool, mine is supereme.. just ate recently.

:D

your peeky cat is spayed? or not?

it is a possible that lezartist's cat fuck with ur cat, so be careful.

then both cats can make babies. very cute when they are kittens.

ah cool, mine is supereme.. just ate recently.

:D

your peeky cat is spayed? or not?

it is a possible that lezartist's cat fuck with ur cat, so be careful.

then both cats can make babies. very cute when they are kittens.

i used liked supereme so pepperoni....

no she is not spayed yet, her kitty is baby not one year yet so we will take them to vet to get SHOT for them. she and I already discuss about them so we not worry about it. :D

NOW i have a question for u MizzDeaf gurl!!!

HOW would u deal with ur gf if shes having PMS and being such a MAJOR bitch qq :laugh2:

uhhh MizzDeaf -- remmy we busted Peeky and Lez's cat fucking eachother qq theyre LESBIANS!!!!!!!!! :laugh2: :laugh2:

women rulez!!!!! :dance:

Originally posted by Fly Free
uhhh MizzDeaf -- remmy we busted Peeky and Lez's cat fucking eachother qq theyre LESBIANS!!!!!!!!! :laugh2: :laugh2:

Peeky is female.

Lezartist's cat is male.

NOW i have a question for u MizzDeaf gurl!!!

HOW would u deal with ur gf if shes having PMS and being such a MAJOR bitch qq :laugh2:

U CAN READ IN OTHER TREADS... THAT I CANT STAND SOME OF TIME WHEN MY ROOMIE OR GF GET ANGRY! I WAS LIKE OOPS! WRONG TIME.... SOMETIMES SUCCESS! :D

U CAN READ IN OTHER TREADS... THAT I CANT STAND SOME OF TIME WHEN MY ROOMIE OR GF GET ANGRY! I WAS LIKE OOPS! WRONG TIME.... SOMETIMES SUCCESS! :D

:rofl: yes i saw it LOL :cuddle: t'care of urself MizzDeaf gurl!

HEY FLY FREE!!!! :shock: I WAS LOOK AT LOVABLE AND IT LOOK LIKE SHE IS HE!!!!! OMG!!!! I ASKED LEZ AND WE WILL CHECK WITH VET WHEN WE GET THEM TO BE SHOT. I KNOW YOU SAW THEM!!! I THINK IT WAS SO FUNNY TO WATCH THEM BUT MALE???? NOT SURE!!! I WOULD BE FAINT!!!

HEY FLY FREE!!!! :shock: I WAS LOOK AT LOVABLE AND IT LOOK LIKE SHE IS HE!!!!! OMG!!!! I ASKED LEZ AND WE WILL CHECK WITH VET WHEN WE GET THEM TO BE SHOT. I KNOW YOU SAW THEM!!! I THINK IT WAS SO FUNNY TO WATCH THEM BUT MALE???? NOT SURE!!! I WOULD BE FAINT!!!

dang -- and LezArtist had told me Lovable is female and now u tell me lovable is possibly male qq :shock: hahahaha dang -- yes yes have LezArrtist get lovable checked out to make sure the gender if M or F :laugh2: :laugh2:

but busting them cats fucking eachother was so HILARIOUS!! i was like OMFG *tap tap* on LezArtist and told her it was so funny then happen bust later perfect u and LezArtist were home that time :laugh2: it was funny!

dang -- and LezArtist had told me Lovable is female and now u tell me lovable is possibly male qq :shock: hahahaha dang -- yes yes have LezArrtist get lovable checked out to make sure the gender if M or F :laugh2: :laugh2:

but busting them cats fucking eachother was so HILARIOUS!! i was like OMFG *tap tap* on LezArtist and told her it was so funny then happen bust later perfect u and LezArtist were home that time :laugh2: it was funny!

YAH, AGREE.... I HAD TO WAIT AND SEE....

Mmmmmm I been working all day and no one questioned me. :shock: :ugh: I am so tired..... Any ppl has any humor of sense to fill me up! :D

Back