ask d anything!

<bumps

in high school i was one of those few deaf students that were smart enough to go into mainstreamed classes. i was very actively when it came to school. i got involved in sbg, running for class president, played sports, and all that shit.
in college got involved in sbg, and played sports thats it.

ah yeah, my senior year, i was awarded leadership award in high school, that meant a lot for me being one of the few deaf students among 3 thousand hearing students.

Originally posted by vvti low rolla
d is so hot, i'd hit her up, but she doesn't want to :D

All human beings are hot blooded. Why do you think she would want to get beat up?

WHAT THE HELL? I dont mean to beat her up, :hitit: is what I mean...I'd hit her up or should I say I'd hit it up!? :eek: use common sense.

Originally posted by vvti low rolla
WHAT THE HELL? I dont mean to beat her up, :hitit: is what I mean...I'd hit her up or should I say I'd hit it up!? :eek: use common sense.

Common sense says the word "hit" means to inflict damage.

Common sense says the setence has a meaning to inflict damage on "her" in the direction of going up. :p

Holla... Dina.. Supppz!!?!?! how are you doing snice...? so, wat will you to do in summer-sup??

(*Enough surffing in here for now, i've go to go now, See ya laterZ guys! pe...a....ce....*)

Back