ask d anything!

Originally posted by OldNavyGirl
if u lose interest in your major at RIT, what would u do ?
i dont think i will lose interest in photography... there is something abt the major that i am really truly fascinated with. but if i do, i would want to major in psychology. in fact it was my second choice.

you want to study auto mach? i dont know if rit has it but if it has, then go figure! good luck, vvti :)

Originally posted by vvti low rolla
auto mech is my second choice since im very good with it, but all i need is cerf to work.
and for that to happen, you need to go to rit?

the colors.. its hard to read your name on it. for a moment there i thought you said DM owned you?

tru, but the banner is medium so when i tried resize..it was burr but im sure they already know whats going on :D but thank for let me know

np. and you may want to rephrase the words around. i think its not spelled properly but maybe i may be wrong.

well...ok ok i decide....i gonna to put I on left corner banner (pretty big letter) and remove "by vvti low rolla" to make more clearly for other else.

what is ur nationity? bec in the pic, it looks like...mexican or...indian...i can't tell bec it was dark and burry. sorry

where did i post the picture? i do not remember.
but anyways, my nationalities are: italian, egyptian, irish, german, turkish, monolgian, english, french, and american.

Back