Ask and Answer

Not really...actually, it gets on my nerves when people say "I made it from scratch"!

where would you rather be tonight?

whenever I feel like it! The hair on my legs is very light colored (blonde)

ever get the munchies late at night, and find the first fast food place to eat that's open all night?

Rarely, and then I would do White Castle, only because they were the original 24 hour place. I prefer to cook my own stuff.
What is your oldest article of clothing?

a pair of black velvet stretch pants,very old (and I won't give 'em up)

what shoe size do you consider a "big foot" on a female?

2004.... it was so boring... three hours of wedding and then 3 hours of reception. I was forced to go with my Dad as it was my Dad's boss's daughter's wedding.

What was the longest wedding you've been to?

Well, the only wedding I have been to was my uncle's wedding and I don't recall how long it was but it wasn't that long.

How many weddings have you been to?

My parent's.... honestly that was like the best wedding I've been to out of four.

What was your worst wedding u've ever been to?

It was my mom's old friend's wedding. I was 6 yrs old at the time but I remember it clearly. The reception lasted for 4 hours and I was stuck at a table the whole time. My mom made sure that I was proper with manners that I never knew. Nevertheless I paid attention and was so bored the whole time. The food was pretty bad and I didn't like the egg-shaped candy at all. It was like malt balls, but worse. By the time it was done I played outside and waited for a long time til my parents were ready to take me home.

What's the best color scheme for a wedding?

Back