Ask and Answer

I will have a family BBQ for Mom (her B-day is the 6th)
What do you like to cook on a grill?

Chicken & ribs, I'm not the best chef....but my 14 yr. old is learning very well!

do you have a fish aquarium? what kind of fish?

Chicken & ribs, I'm not the best chef....but my 14 yr. old is learning very well!

do you have a fish aquarium? what kind of fish?

No, :( We used to until Hurricane Charley came. Hubby set up a beautiful salt water aquarium. With live rocks and several tropical fishes. Even had a clown fish and an Anemenomi. When we lost power for over two weeks. We could not keep it up. :(

Do you prefer carpet in your home, or all hard floors?

Snif, snif! sorry about ur fish!

I've always had carpet....but am moving to another house, with all hardwood shiny floors!

do you have bird feeders in ur yard? or throw out bread for the birds outside often?

Snif, snif! sorry about ur fish!

I've always had carpet....but am moving to another house, with all hardwood shiny floors!

do you have bird feeders in ur yard? or throw out bread for the birds outside often?

No, because they end up being squirrel feeders. :mad2:
What was the very first pet you had?

A black cocker spaniel (female) named Muffin!!!...(She was the slut of the neighborhood)...would not breed with her own species...just any old ugly mutt!!

have you ever bought anything from a Pawn Shop?

Somewhat.
What trait about yourself do you dislike most?

being overly clean...(or I'm told that)...dislike clutter on the floors, etc.

have you ever woke up on "the wrong side of the bed"?

I have woken up on the wrong bed, does this count? :naughty:
What is the first thing you look at in the opposite sex, body wise?

Not really...I change it a lot, it's grown out and I wear it in a pony trail or a 60's "twist"....always wanted to shave my head! Never had the guts tho'

do you brush ur eye lashes?

Not really...I change it a lot, it's grown out and I wear it in a pony trail or a 60's "twist"....always wanted to shave my head! Never had the guts tho'

do you brush ur eye lashes?

Mascara counts? Then I do.

Do you dye your hair? If so what color?

I don't, but my older daughter once had a friend dye hers for her . The color was called "Blackberry". I was astounded.

Do you like baking from scratch?

Back