Ask and Answer

Not much.
Have you ever had an exotic pet?

No

Do you still remember the very first time you went to the movies? Which movie did you get to see?

Living in a very, very small town...sort of a "hole in the wall" place, we got our first movie theatre! Everyone was so excited...and I believe the first time I went to the movies, "Dragnet" was on ....and that movie scared the livin' daylights out of me!

do you like to sleep during thunderstorms?

No, I like watching them and sometimes go outside to enjoy the rumbles.

if you were stranded and did not have gps, the internet and a cell phone. How would you find your way home?

Kind of vague question, so I will say: put one foot in front of the other, and go back the way I came.
Can you travel by map alone?

city water...we once had well water, and my blonde hair turned orange! and the smell! ewwww....never felt clean after taking a bath! Bought a water softner.

would you rather be around a lot of people...just a few people...ur significant other....or just be by urself most times?

city water...we once had well water, and my blonde hair turned orange! and the smell! ewwww....never felt clean after taking a bath! Bought a water softner.

would you rather be around a lot of people...just a few people...ur significant other....or just be by urself most times?

That would depend on my mood.. Like today I rather to be by myself. Due to I have a miserable cold.

Usually on Friday nights, I am around a bunch of people.

(I miss the well water. The City water smells and tastes like bleach,, I gag when I try to drink it.)

Our well water had a filter and water softener. So it had no taste or odor.

Back on track...

What is one of your most vivid child hood memory.

I was a very sickly child. and still have scars to prove it. So my only real memories are on a hospital bed with needles poking me everywhere . next to a baby mickey mouse and friends with dice picture on the wall to my left. my bed was towards the wall. ..i still remember exactly what that pic looks like.. ah! ugly memories

umm....
what time do you usually go to bed?

I was a very sickly child. and still have scars to prove it. So my only real memories are on a hospital bed with needles poking me everywhere . next to a baby mickey mouse and friends with dice picture on the wall to my left. my bed was towards the wall. ..i still remember exactly what that pic looks like.. ah! ugly memories

umm....
what time do you usually go to bed?

Varies between 10 PM and 2 AM, mostly on the earlier side.
What time do you get up?

at least twice a week.

would you go parasailing for hours?
Not likely. Have no idea how, and maybe too late to learn. Looks like fun, but so does hang gliding.
Have you ever done skydiving, hang gliding, or BASE jump?

no... but I would love to do Sky Diving..... Plan to do that sometime in my 20's.

Have you ever did something that you totally regret?

no... but I would love to do Sky Diving..... Plan to do that sometime in my 20's.

Have you ever did something that you totally regret?
Constantly. That is how I learned.
What part of your body do you like most?

My breast!...Been told they are awesome for my age

ever busted ur toenail by dropping something on it?

No, but it looks a bit cracked right now. It cuts off weirdly when I use the clippers.

Who is someone that always lights you up?

...."and whatever your labors and aspirations in the noisy confusion of life, keep peace in your soul....with all it's sham, drudgery and broken dreams, it's still a beautiful world! Be cheerful. Strive to be happy.".....Max Ehrmann

do you plan a July 4th party?

Back