As alldeaf turns. {a play}

knightwolf68 said:
caught her steal the biker and call 911 on her and she got busted and i had to be pretend and confront cops that i am owner of that biker ... so they let me take it .. and zoom and call round and found someone who can do it for me ... and took it to the shop and lay back and watch them to do the labor ... they even paint tire from black to pink and motor scatrach off and become pink motor and now biker is A to Z pink .. and took it back to kuifje75's garage ... and zoom out of there and EVIL LAUGH :lol:

Mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnn, I guess I have to leave Alldeaftown and start a new life so that nobody can repaint my bike pink or steal it! :P

kuifje75 said:
Mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnn, I guess I have to leave Alldeaftown and start a new life so that nobody can repaint my bike pink or steal it! :P
:lol: so I have good Idea .... and watch him move his stuffs but i have seen his biker right in the sight ... * winkle my hand * hmmm hmmm bingo he just walk inside the apt and zoom and inplant bug on his biker .... and zoom out of the sight and hehehe and pull the laptop out and open and turn on and test and bingo radar is work !!!! so no problemo !!!!

:cool: :roll: as innoccent walk by and pay visit kuifje75 and say hey !!!

knightwolf68 said:
caught her steal the biker and call 911 on her and she got busted and i had to be pretend and confront cops that i am owner of that biker ... so they let me take it .. and zoom and call round and found someone who can do it for me ... and took it to the shop and lay back and watch them to do the labor ... they even paint tire from black to pink and motor scatrach off and become pink motor and now biker is A to Z pink .. and took it back to kuifje75's garage ... and zoom out of there and EVIL LAUGH :lol:

(enjoying to spending time in jail cells with those dykes)..
*moans*.. oh my god.. they sure good at licking.
=x

pinkster: "I don't like that at all. We need something that is catchy and everyone will remember."

LezArtist: "How about Stiff Nipples?"

pinkster: "Perfect! Stiff Nipples it is!"

Look at this website I happened to have saw. This is so funny how it relates to this play.
http://mistupid.com/pictures/page036.htm

BTW, I am new here (few weeks), and I just read this whole play. Great job BBNT! I hope you haven't got writer's block since I noticed you haven't added anything in a while or made an ending.

gosh, took me a long time to read all the pages, I find it so hillarious! Keep going Bbnt!

:lol: He's probably dickering around with the latest scene -- just needing to fix things here and there then will hopefully post here SOON! We all are waiting anxiously for it! ;)

LOL bamgal! That's funny. Welcome to AD btw!

WaterRats, IF bbnt doesn't submit a new one soon - we can twist his nipples until he screams!

:rofl:

Ms Giglz, you need a good spanking for teasing the poor girls like Fly Free! :lol: (not that she'd mind, tho)

Liza said:
WaterRats, IF bbnt doesn't submit a new one soon - we can twist his nipples until he screams!

Heheh! Yeah...I'll bring along my whip and whup his arse til he spits out more scenes for here! :naughty:

MsGiglz said:
(enjoying to spending time in jail cells with those dykes)..
*moans*.. oh my god.. they sure good at licking.
=x

ohhh MsGiglz gurl!!!! hahaha

STILL waiting on BBNT's writing, I figured being a family man and all takes alot of work, So i bet u by the weeks end we should have a new story WHEN he has time! :)

dail the phone and ring and ring ang ring and ring and ring and ring ... hang up and call round the town to look for BBNT ... HECKKK We need her back here .... I think BBNT hid somewhere so she can do :clit: lol

Liza said:
LOL bamgal! That's funny. Welcome to AD btw!

Ms Giglz, you need a good spanking for teasing the poor girls like Fly Free! :lol: (not that she'd mind, tho)

ROFL.. *perks* spanking? oh yeah!!.. Stephie know that what i will say.. hehe.. (bends over.. and offering for spanking).. I am sure that Stephie will -=run and get this butt first.. (snickers)

CHANT CHANT CHANT BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT CHANT CHANT WHERE ARE U ???? WE WANNA MORE STORY HERE ... SOME ARE SIT AND WAIT FOR UR SHOW TO SHOW UP .. :smoking:

Back