As alldeaf turns. {a play}

HEY BNNT don't forget our deal lets me refresh ur mind here is :deal: that u are suppose to be done for 365 scenes but right now u have 321 more scenes as well as i recieved allot of complian from fans of ur that they wanna see ur scene come out ASAP !! hehe Also, Don't forget that I am ur boss ! :cool:

kuifje75 said:
Lach!!!! That's so hilarious! Douchebag Buster! Watch out, OldNavyGirl!

Errmm..a bit off topic here for a second...what does 'Lach' mean? I've seen it a few times in here and on other forums as well. Just got quite curious on its meaning! :confused: Can you clarify that for moi, please? Ta!

*whistling* now back to topic...sure am anxious to see the next scenario bbnt makes! :P

YEP, I bet he is busy.. since school is back.. hes very busy..
so we should.. :bowdown: to him..

:lol2:

Scene 45

As our play resumes........

Alex and Kevbo finally got the monk's belly button lint but still have 2 more Items to get.

Alex: "ok, which one do you want to get next? The doctors blood or the bull nuts?

Kevbo: "I still think this is really stupid, but if I have to choose let's get the doctors blood.

Alex: "Who was your doctor again?

Kevbo: "Dr. Banjo."

Meanwhile ChelEler has just ran up 3 flights of stairs trying to catch up to this elevator that Oddball's boob is in. As she gets off the stairs she notices 2 kids in a waiting room throwing it back and forth

ChelEler grabs it away from the kids and one of them starts to cry. Their mother walks over to ChelEler and punches her in the nose. She drops the boob and it rolls down the hallway and back into the elevator.

The elevator starts going down so ChelEler runs down 2 flights of stairs and finds the elevator open but empty. She looks around and notices she is on the maternity floor.
An old woman with real thick glasses is showing relatives her new great granddaughter.

Young man: "Grandma I don't think that's a baby."

Old Woman: "What are you talking about?? Just look how cute and cuddly she is."

Young man: "But Grandma theres no nose, mouth, or eyes just a nipple."

Old Woman: "I don't care how she looks she's my great granddaughter and I love her just the same."

Another family member brings over the real new baby and the old woman chucks Oddball's breast down the stairs. ChelEler follows the boob all the way to the bottom floor but just before the boob hits the door someone opens it and the boob rolls all the way out the main entrance of the hospital.

ChelEler out of breath at this point watches the boob roll until it hits someone's shoe then bounces up and into an open Taxi door. The Taxi pulls away from the hospital and ChelEler starts running in hot pursuit. It is rush hour traffic and all the cars are stopped at a light but there are about 8 taxi's and ChelEler has no idea which one the boob is in.

As ChelEler catches up to the taxis that are stuck in traffic she starts looking thru the window of each one trying to locate Oddball's boob. She gets the finger from the first 2 drivers then a cop spots her running in and out of traffic and starts chasing her. Finally she sees a couple in the back of a taxi holding the boob and arguing about it. ChelEler opens the unlocked taxi door, get's slapped, grabs the boob, and starts running because she finally sees the cop that's chasing her.

Running as fast as she can she turns down a dead end street. With nowhere to go the cop tells her to lay on the ground and lock her hands behind her head. Thinking fast ChelEler throws the boob at the cop knocking him unconscious. She picks the boob up runs back to the hospital. As she finally reaches the operating room door she is Grabbed by Alex and Kevbo takes the boob. All 3 enter the room.

Banjo: "What the hell is going on??" Release her and give me that boob!!"

Kevbo: "Remember me you butcher ??"

Banjo: "What do you want??"

Alex: "Your blood."

Banjo: "My what?"

Alex: "Let me makes this simple. We need some of your blood and were not going to explain why."

Banjo: "Forget it, give me that boob and get out of here before I call security!"

Alex: "You seem to want this boob very badly. So we will give it to you but first we need some of your blood. "

ChelEler: "Just give them what they want you damn moron!!"

Banjo: "Ok, look, I'm going to takes this syringe stick myself and give you some of my blood. There, it's full now all toss you the syringe and you toss me the boob."

Banjo tosses it to them and Kevbo tosses the boob to Banjo. Banjo slips trying to catch it and Oddball's breast crashes thru the window and falls all the way down to the ground outside.

to be continued........................

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH POOR ODDBALL's BREAST she not need losing one again! damn! I don't belive this is happening LMAO!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAH KEEP it up BBNT and if ur REALLY busy being MR mom i can suggest a once a week type of play so u can have time for urself too I know ur overwhelmed LMAO!

(reilef ) Tell bnnt ur doing good time to be avoid from me otherwise i would have been YELL !!! I put our :deal: into the files ...

stand up and BRAVO BRAVO ...

Ask Cheleler how it goes ??? have fun chase after it ?

:rofl: hahaha NOW its the boobie that gets the attention in today's scene hahaha --

Oddball gurl!!!! ur boobie getting abused!!!! hahahaha

lol thanks bbnt - do you feel you're getting worn out from writing these tales yet?

:tears: MY BOOBIE... :tears: Mean nurse abused my BOOBIE!! :tears: No more BOOBIE for me. :tears:

hahahaha MAMA ANNIE u so funny I LOVE UR DOUCHEBAG BUSTER BIKE! LOLOL! BBNT we're waiting on the next play :D hehehehe :rofl: at momma annie's new Sig its so cute

Scene 46

As our play resumes............................

OldNavyGirl is waiting outside Lasza's room waiting to assist her with anything she needs. The Williams triplets entered Lasza's room 20 minutes ago. The door opens and......

Lasza: "I can tell right now were going to need more anal lube."

OldNavyGirl: "But you have 3 gallons????

Lasza: "Had 3 gallons."

OldNavyGirl: "But it's only been 20 min!!!"

Lasza: "Never mind that just get me some more."

OldNavyGirl shakes her head as she walks away. On her way to the storage room she passes by Freaky's office and the doors open. She sees vvti low rolla butt naked handcuffed to the wall with a vice on his pecker. Freaky is dressed in a leather outfit and has a large bull whip on her hand.

OldNavyGirl: "I've got to get a new job" she thinks to her self. She opens the door to the store room but does not see the anal lube. She remembers another storage room outside across the parking lot. As she gets outside she notices a beat up car with a note sticking from the trunk. It reads "Help!! I'm stuck in the trunk!!"

OldNavyGirl get's a crowbar and pops the trunk.

Fly Free: "Thank god I'm out of there!!"

OldNavyGirl: "Why were you in the trunk??"

Fly Free: "I was hiding from this crazed woman and........ well it's a long story. Where am I?"

OldNavyGirl: "Your at the Pussy Willow club."

Fly Free: "Wow I've heard of this place. As long as I'm here I might as well go inside."

OldNavyGirl continues to the outside store room and grabs 2 more gallons of anal lube. she starts heading back into the club when she sees Sydlie coming outside and she has Fly Free in a head lock.

Sydlie: "I knew I'd find you in here!!"

Fly Free "Ow!! Please let me go!!"

Sydlie: "Not a chance!! You see that lady carrying that anal lube??? We'll your going to wish you had some lube by the time I'm finished with you!!!

to be continued..................

:twisted: Gawd.. being a Dominatrix and the owner of the Pussy Willow Club.. it is just so "me"! *flicks tongue*

Back