artist turns beloved dead cat into helicopter

eww... not appealing to me

The animal is dead. No suffering at all here. The cat was turned into a "helicopter" long after it died.

Of course you would feel that way, with your long history of putting up videos and pictures of animals being hurt. Some of which were so gory they had to be removed.

Of course you would feel that way, with your long history of putting up videos and pictures of animals being hurt. Some of which were so gory they had to be removed.

Glad they were removed if they were that horrible.

I don't think a computer graphic rendition of an animal count as a real animal in the first place. I never put up any real pictures of a real animal suffering. A "long history" isn't even correct and certainly a gross exaggeration on your part. Not even "gory," either (Evil Ka car commercial was probably the only one that's "gory" whose video was banned in a certain country even though it used a fake computer generated cat getting killed). And none of my pictures were ever removed because it was "gory" because they weren't at all. Again, an exaggeration. I've posted only a few over the years.

Last edited:
The animal is dead. No suffering at all here. The cat was turned into a "helicopter" long after it died.

It's a very odd way to treat a pet that was said to a 'beloved cat'.
I sure would hate to see what would had been done to dead cat if the guy hated it ! People have a right to feel the way they about this. You can feel your way , and I will feel my way , and I think it's sick.

It's a very odd way to treat a pet that was said to a 'beloved cat'.
I sure would hate to see what would had been done to dead cat if the guy hated it ! People have a right to feel the way they about this. You can feel your way , and I will feel my way , and I think it's sick.

It may be odd to you but people grieve differently for their pets, and find their own way of remembering or memorializing them. In this case this person choose to have his pet stuffed and made into a helicopter. Weird? Yes. Different? Sure. I've nothing against it.

Because society is being taught that animals are just disposable objects that do not matter. But, when it comes to humans, it's a heavy frown.

:roll: That's pretty sick and unjust.

soon it will become an illegal once animals can get through to human by communication.

I am sure a lot of you know. A few or some pet owners turned their dead pets (cats or dogs) into home decorations. Like Reba said, CREEPY!

I hope that artist doesn't profit from this. I wish there was a punishment for a crime like this.

Back