Aren’t you too picky about Women?

Kalista

Premium Member
Reaction score
Some guys are too picky to go out with attractive ladies. They sometime forgot what is inner their personalities. Outside of bodies will be not last long within twenty years. Why do the man look at attractive, perfect body as bikini in the bath suits, beautiful smile and hair/make-up? The attractive ladies will be not the same when they will become 50 to 60 years old.

There are high percent voluptuous ladies in this country of America. They do have nice personalities, a good job, own a nice car, a nice condo, good credit, intelligence, and honest, financial secure, good parent of children and sense of humor. Why can’t the men see inside their personalities instead of outside ?

I have seen high percent men; they desire to have a stand night with women. Then say good-bye to those ladies. Most ladies are more sensitive because they think that make love meant a lot to them as love but for the pleasure as sex. It is too painful for those ladies because the men take advantages of their bodies for sex NOT for a love.

Is it unrealistic of lady to expect to meet a nice man who is childless, has a good job and financially stable? Aren’t you dreaming to look for Mr. Right Guy? Some guy did not want to have more children because they have some children from previously marriage. Some women desire to have children from their men. They have to compromise and open honestly communication before they become too serious relationship last long.

However, many women fall in love with a man because they think he would be a good father of their children. Then the men will tell those women,” I could not handle those children.” The children will think that their mother’s men did not want them.

Women have always fallen in love with men more quickly than men fall in love with women. Then the guy never calls back and they are upset for about a day until they meet another guy. The biggest issue here is the emotional difference between men and women. Women don't really fall in love easier, they just think they do. So, what does that mean? Women have a major problem that men don't have.

Why do the men tend to keep things inside themselves. Women tend to pour out from their chest about their feelings.

Why women have more sensitive than men? Women are trying very hard how they look at their weight problem, hair style, make-up, skin, exercise, and buy new clothes, etc… They want to be a impressive to the men. Women spend a lot of money to make them look good for men.

Men have been lack of compliment, how beautiful their girlfriends or wives are. They are rarely compliment how they look, cook, clean or decorate the house, high performance appraisal awards at their jobs, etc... Men sometime have problem to expression how much they proud of their girlfriends or wives.

Why can’t the men light up themselves? Why they are too picky about women who are voluptuous or weight problems? What have the intelligence do with that ? :(

~ Sabrina

Last edited:
:shock: I have never had that problem myself, well, just the weigh-problem is the only one I have trouble with. :ugh:

My man didn't look at me as how I look like. I wasn't even dressed up or anything like that when we met. I was just being myself and so was he when we met. He was a quiet one when I was the wild one. Heh. We just clicked and started courting from there. I have changed a lot since I got married. :o I'm fatter and calmer now than before. :Oops: My man changed too. He's more talkative with me and few friends.

For other men and women, good luck! I don't know what to say except don't be too picky on the looks or anything like that, since it'll change over the years. Just use your common sense here in finding your partner!:thumb:

I take that AmericanChopper is being a bad boy again?

It has nothing do with him. LOL It is about other women who are discouraged themselves for not able find a right guys.

I am not that picky over ladies by their looks...

They sometimes are too shy when I became attracted to them.

I'm too humble to say about myself because they says that I'm so sexy and hunky... :Oops:

I kind of am attracted to voluptuous ladies... Just because when skinny ladies wanna play hard with me, it's cool, but I hurt her in ways. :( (If you know what I mean?) :mrgreen:

eternity's just perfect for me! :naughty:

I kind of am attracted to voluptuous ladies... Just because when skinny ladies wanna play hard with me, it's cool, but I hurt her in ways.

What make you fascinate in voluptuous ladies ? Give us more description.

women's personality is important to me, not the looks and the sexiness they can wear, just being urself is important as well :)

We would have met long time ago... Yeah, we do like each other... Maybe more than that. :naughty:

obviously guys are insecure when it comes to findin the right girl so they rather hot women who are attractive too bad they didn't check to see if girl have the brains and able to say no but I think men have the way to control women's brains when it comes to sex :roll:

Funny you should say that coz when my husband first met me he was drooling over me big time and not look into my inner soul, but it took him several months to realize who I really am, not what I really am. He fell for me for outter and inner beauty - thank God! A lot of the guys always go for my looks and forget my inner soul, but luckily my husband checked both. :D Anyway, I fell for him for his inner beauty and he became handsome as he grew older then I became very drawn to him. :naughty: We were both overweight one time and we stayed together though we lost 117 pounds together (me 67 and hubby 50) for health reason. We went through a lot such as trust and appearance issues, but now it's fine and our relationship is very secured. :D

DOMbaby and Eternity :cheers: so fabulust!

Last edited:
I have to lose weight, but I have liked chubby girls before. What I look for in a girl is common activities, and someone who is not lazy. I want someone I love spending time with. I also want someone who can associate with my friends. Am I being unreasonably picky? I think I am being picky, but that is my choice.

I'm already used to fat people...look at my mom!

Actually I've dated several imperfect women just because they had better personality than most of those knockout blondies who wanted to ride with me just because I had a cool truck in High School.

Oh well, I don't know how I ended up with an attractive wife.

Hey Silence Gold

Oh well, I don't know how I ended up with an attractive wife.

Do not ever think about it... Stay with her everlast until you DIE ! :ugh:

~ Sabrina

Hell right..I ain't leaving her.

In one movie, someone said, "An indian told me that if I had an attractive wife....I should sleep with one eye shut."

I do that. :p

yea, My brother picky about woman. who must have good look. I told him that it won;t work out if think about woman for a look. he realiz i am right . I hope he can find a good woman with a good heart

Back